7

Mariel's POV

I was looking forward for what we're going to do when we arrive at the city with my master like, eating different food from stalls, shopping together and maybe become adventurers and adventure the whole world but no, my plan was ruin because of my job.

[Sword Maiden] a job for only one person. A female warrior chosen by the gods as their champion to eradicate all evil and purify the whole world. She possess power that is closer to gods and consider her as entity.

Or so they say, but actually It just randomly pick by GAEA-sama.

"*sigh* what great day to start" (Mariel)

"is there something bothering you? If it is about forcing to come with us, please forgive us."(???)

The name of this man is Cordeal Draft. He is one of the hight priest of the Golden Church.

Brown long hair only extends in his neck. Not muscular but slim body and a little shorter than me. He has blue eyes and a decent face, but not in the level of cuteness of master.

Master is still the perfect boy for me.

Aaah~ master, your pearl skin that when light touch it gleam. Red eyes that can mistaken to a ruby when you look it closely and the glossy white hair so soft with fragrance scent.

Just imagining it makes my body so hot and tingling. I want see master right now.

"The church will be delighted when they hear this news. For the members of the church this is definitely a blessing by the goddess Gaea-sama. For you to show to us in the middle crisis, Gaea-sama may sent you to save us. You are our savior."(Cordeal)

Hmmp?! Cordeal words brought me back from reality.

"crisis? What crisis?"(Mariel)

"According to our Intel anew demon lord has reborn" (Cordeal)

I need to kill that demon lord so that it would not be a hindrance to master.

"Ok make it quick"(Mariel)

"understood, we should hurry now and announce it to the king"(Cordeal)

I don't actually care about other people, if they die, then they die. The only person I should focus my concern is my master.

We are currently walking in a hallway with statues of robe men in each pillar.

As we stop in a big door, Cordeal open it for us and an old man in his 70 greeted us in the end of the room with several people in each side.

The room is so huge that that it can contain 300 people at once. It is different from where we enter in the previous room.

60 men wearing shining armor, they must be the holy knight 30 each side standing and 10 wearing the exact same clerical clothing as Cordeal 5 in each side. And 20 wearing a cloke the design is same as the clothing of high priest.

"Welcome to the Golden Church, my name is Richard Draft the leader of the church. They refer me as the pope. What is the name of our savior?" (Mariel)

Draft huh maybe they are father and son.

The named Richard Draft standing in the altar with the great statue of Gaea-sama behind him.

" My name Mariel Guardian"(Mariel)

"Mariel Guardian......... such elegant but strong name befitting for your personality and beauty. A truly refined masterpiece of goddess."(Mariel)

Except I am made by Gaea-sama.