•37•

I couldn't help it, my eyes were glistening with tears by now. The more I stared up at the necklace, the more certain I was that after this, he'd run back to Jason.

"Ryder, you're crying" he gasped out, clutching hopelessly unto my shoulder.

A jolt of energy followed his lingering hold and without warning, I lunged up, pushing him aside and making him fall to his back on the bed.

"Ryder what are you doing?" He asked softly, his voice tender and innocent. I clenched my jaws in frustration before releasing with a deep breath.

"Why are you still wearing that necklace?" I asked, making my voice sound as gentle as possible.

He looked down, reaching up to touch the pendant and gasping out afterwards.

"I...um I forgot about it, I swear" he stuttered out, not even trying to take it off now.

"Aleister" I sighed his name out exhaustedly.

"Huh?" He gave a sad and questioning look.

"Take off the necklace" I tried my absolute best to calmly speak rather than giving in to my possessive instincts and ripping off the necklace myself.

"What?" He softly asked, his eyes begin to glisten as tears formed.

"This is the problem" I chuckled dryly, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"You always do this, Aleister" my teeth were gritting fiercely as I spoke.

"You always play with our feelings" I paused, watching as he now shivered below me.

"You know I always thought that you were being unfair to me" slowly, tears began to fall from his eyes making him tremble even more as I towered over him, still speaking.

"Unfair when you kissed me then went back to Jason" I laughed smugly but humorlessly.

"But now I know, you're being fucking unfair to your boyfriend as well" he shook his head, opening his mouth to speak but I beat him to it.

"Yes Aleister, he's still your boyfriend. You guys aren't officially done" I stated dryly and he let out a desperate whimper, now erupting in a fit of hopeless sobs.

"Yes, he does it again, go ahead and cry, I can't stand here and be your plan B everytime something goes wrong" and with that, I marched out of the room.

With every word I'd said, I felt my heart break but it just had to be done. It pained me to see him in tears but at least now, I've done what someone should've done a long time ago.

ALEISTER

I flinched as the door shut harshly behind him. Weak, I flopped back down on the bed, staining the sheets with mucus and tears. I can't believe it. I finally poured out my feelings to him, I finally did but now...

He doesn't want me anymore. I wheezed loudly, clutching on the bed sheets desperately trying to vent out my emotions by clawing on them.

I felt like screaming out in pain as I finally ripped through the sheets, ruining them as I continuously raked my nails through.

.....

  Probably hours had passed by now, I was on the bed, stiff and emotionally exhausted. My still eyes stared up at the ceiling. I suddenly blinked, attempting to sit up.

I managed to lift my weak body up, setting my feet cautiously on the floor. I looked over at the door, getting up and heading towards it.

.....

  Slow grim steps finally led me out to the cold evening street. I glanced towards my left, then my right. I sighed, this was an isolated area. I wouldn't catch a cab anytime soon.

  I patted down on my pockets, eventually retrieving my cell phone. I looked down at the device, seventeen missed calls, four voice messages and two texts, all from Harry and mom.  I bit down on my lip, I didn't want to listen or see the texts.

  As I scrolled through my contact list, which wasn't very much, I paused on his name.

"Ryder" I whispered, beginning to feel tears well up in my already swollen eyes.

  I continued scrolling, stopping at Harry's name. Quickly, I tapped on the name, calling him. I pressed the device to my ear and it took only a few seconds before he finally picked up the phone.

"Um hey" I nervously croaked.

"Where are you guys, your mother and I have been worried sick?" He asked warily.

"I'm...um... we're fine just uh... need a ride" I whispered.

"Wait, what about Ryder's car?" He asked and my breathing unsteadied at the name.

"Just hurry please" he sighed on the other side.

"Okay okay, text me the address" I replied with a small okay before the call ended.

......

  About an hour and a half later, he arrived. He was obviously troubled but the fact that he found me alone was what really ticked him off.

"Where's Ryder?" He asked quietly. I looked up at him with a blank expression but teary eyes.

"Gone" I lowly replied.

"What do you mean gone?" He asked, his entire body tensing up.

"Um he... I don't know where he is" I confessed quietly, shaking my head.

"He... Wait, so you guys came here but now, you don't know where he is?" I nodded slowly and he let out a groan, face palming.

"Okay... alright.... I'll just take you home first" he turned on the engine, driving away.

Sissy Boy has been completely edited, now I just want to apologise for any confusion it may have cost...my dm is open for any questions or even if you just want to say hi....