A.M: 17.

Dra'Quan Marcel
Next Morning
Home

I woke up feeling around my bed for the remote. I cut the loud TV off and pulled the covers over my head. Just as I got back comfy, I heard my front door open.

"Draco!"

I quickly sat up amd raised my eyebrows. Is that Juicy? I got out of bed and felt a breeze. I looked down realizing I was naked.

"Draco you hear—hey, I see you missed this." Juicy smirked as she walked in my bedroom.

I quickly grabbed my boxers and slid them on. "What the fuck you doing here?"

"I have a key." She smirked waving it around. "I just came to let you know I'm pregnant. So you need to be there for me every step of the way."

"You pregnant? Fuck that gotta do with me? You been fucking since birth." I said making her roll her eyes.

"Think about what we did two months ago. Hm, does that ring a bell?"

I thought back to it and cursed under my breath. Damn, we did fuck again after that kickback. I was high as hell that day and Kiana wasn't around. Fuck, it might just be mines. This shit gonna fuck up my whole life if it's mines.

"Aight, but don't get too excited and give me back my damn key." I said making her snatch it from me.

"No, baby can't you see I miss you?"

"And I miss beating yo ass." We both looked at the door. Kiana was standing there with her bag in her hand. She dropped it and started walking up on Kaylin.

"Don't hit her." I grabbed Kiana and she glared at me. "She pregnant."

"She ain't have no problem with hitting me while I was pregnant." Kiana said tryna break out of my grip.

"That's because you was a nasty hoe. Still is." She said rolling her eyes.

"Bitch shut the fuck up before I beat that damn dolphin out yo stomach!" Kiana angrily yelled making me push her back.

"Bruh leave." I said to Juicy making her nod. 

"Gladly."

She left the room and I waited for the door to slam before I let Ki go. She looked at me and shook her head.

"Why the fuck are you dressed like this in front of that bitch?" She asked looking me up and down.

"Man don't start, I just woke up." I hissed falling backwards on the bed.

Kiana scoffed and picked up her bags. I quickly sat up and pulled her by her waist.

"Stop playing." I mumbled as I rubbed her thigh.

She sat down on my lap and I pecked her cheek.

"I gotta tell you something." She said looking back at me. "It's not good so prepare yourself."

I slid her off my lap and she faced me. She played with her hands a little bit before finally speaking.

"Um," She took a deep breath and blinked rapidly, "I was um..."

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I was um," She stumbled again before shaking her head. "I was wondering if you like tattoos?"

"What?" I laughed, "That was a random question."

She half smiled, "I know."

I suddenly felt the urge to pee, so I got up and walked into the bathroom. Kiana weird as hell, but in a good way.