Chapter 1

Here's what has happened to lead up to this moment:

• Peter Pan and the lost boys went back to Neverland

• Emma and Hook got married (😍)

• they had a baby(:

• this story is told in 3 different point of views: Meg, Emma, and Peter Pan.

------•------

Meg POV

My new mother, Emma, held me in her arms.

"Hi Meg." She whispered and kissed my tiny head. She held me tight in a blanket against her chest.

I was a newborn. My parents were the infamous "savior" Emma and Captain Hook (Hook for short). But of course, I didn't know that. I barely knew how to breathe yet!

My mother held me closer, and her long blond hair fell on my face. For some reason, I found comfort in that. I snuggled up to mother. I heard a loud noise and I opened my eyes for the first time to see a man standing over my mother.

"Hi sweet Meg." My new father sighed. He rested his hand on my forehead. He had an accent that I can't describe. He came in close and kissed me for the first time. His facial hair was rough against my soft skin.

"Hook." Emma looked up at my father.

"Yes love?" My dad responded.

"I have been thinking about this for some time and......I-I think we shouldn't expose our new baby to magic. It has ruined a lot of people and I don't want that to happen to our baby."

"I understand love. We will try our best. But let's be real. Storybook is magic in itself. How are we supposed to keep it from her?!?" My father questioned.

"I don't know. But we must find a way." Mom replied. I looked up at both of my parents and for the first time, I felt love.

15 years later...

"Meg! Wake up!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Wha...why?" I asked. "It's Saturday!"

"We are going to see your grandparents today." Mother replied as she walked into my room. She was carrying a plate full of fruit salad, my favorite breakfast on Saturdays.

"Eat up and get dressed. Your father and I are already ready to go." Mom smiled. Her green eyes looked into my own blue ones. I scratched my head and played with my light brown hair as I yawned.

"Ok I will be there in a minute." I sighed.

"Alright. You have 10 minutes." Mom smiled and left my room. Gosh I thought, 10 minutes isn't enough time!

I hoped out of bed and ran to my dresser. I grabbed a plaid shirt and a pair of jeans. I grabbed my makeup bag and shuffled into our small bathroom. Our whole apartment is small. My bedroom is barely big enough to fit all my stuff in it, my parents room isn't much bigger, and our bathroom is the size of a twin sized bed.

A minute later after I finished my makeup, I grabbed my yellow IPhone and hustled downstairs.

"There she is!" My dad exclaimed in his funny Irish accent.

"Here I am!" I smiled.

"You ready?" Mom asked standing from our small brown leather couch.

"Yep!" My cheered. I love hanging out with my grandparents. They are so fun and they have the best stories to tell!

"Hey where are y'all going?" My brother asked tiredly as he shuffled into the kitchen.

"Mary Margrets and David's. Wanna come?" I asked my tall, 25 year old brother. He rubbed his dark, short brown hair as he thought.