06

The weeks passed by and every now and then she went to Bakugou's house for studying. He still was a pain in the ass, but he started to accept her. Maybe because he didn't have any other choice. His mother just liked her too much.

Another day at yuuei. She sat in the classroom and talked to Kirishima and Bakugou. Kirishima was a nice guy and she liked his personality, his friendliness. And they shared an obsession with video games. So they had to share their new game adventures every morning. Bakugou just sat there, eventually getting a 'hm' out of his closed mouth.
She leaned over to Bakugou and asked him:

"Can you help me with the homework All Might gave us? I think I need help with it."

He let out an annoyed sigh as he wobbled back and forth with his chair.

"Well, if I really have to, dumb ass."

She smiled. "Thank you Blasty."

"Call me like that one more time and you can do your homework in your fucking grave." he grunted at her.

Your POV

You were interrupted by a ear splitting alarm ringing through the halls.

"What is this?" Kirishima asked with a worried face.

Suddenly everybody was going on the school floors to catch an eye what was going on. You just heard that some teachers instructed the students to go to the gym. It was an incredible chaos. Iida tried to get some order in there and chopped the air with his arms, but there were too many people. After extreme pushing and uncomfortable narrowness you reached the gym and had to stand in line of your class.

You remembered the rumours about him being here too. You took a deep breath. Finally every student of Yuuei stood in their line. A teacher started talking, that this was just a journalist who tried to get through the school gate and that everything was fine.

You felt like someone was watching you. You let your eyes stroll over the students. Your heart stopped. You found him. It was true. He is here. In the support department. You tried to act normal. The next time your eyes met this boy he was watching you and grinning at you. It reminded you of all the bad times at the middle school. You felt like your throat was tied up. Breathing was difficult. Your heart race. The sadness and the anger brought up the tears in your eyes. Everything was there again. And you thought it ended. But you saw him. It was definitely him. You would never forget these yellow orbs.

Suddenly everything was too much. You pushed your way through and ran to the girls' restroom as the tears were rolling down.

No one needs to see how weak I can be.

You cried. It was so unfair. Full of anger you kicked against a toilet door and screamed out.

"THIS FUCKING BASTARD!!!" You cried so loud.

You broke down holding your head with your hands between your knees. You couldn't calm down. Finally the door swung open. It was Bakugou. The grip on your head got tighter.

"You know that this is the girls' toilet, don't you?" You asked after a moment of silence and looked at the ground with your crying face.

Bakugou tched: "Do you think a stupid door tells me where I can go and where not? I just saw you running away in here."

Again there was silence between you two. You breathed heavily. "I guess it's time I tell you about middle school."