#65- Let's Go, Sunshine

A/N- Does it count as a double upload if the first one was uploaded at 2am?? Anyway, here ya go xx

Tobi's POV

'Harry? Harry, where the fuck are you?' I shouted, looking desperately for my friend. There was no sign of him anywhere. The idiot had ran through the doorway alone, if he had just slowed down...

'Tobi?' A voice said behind me in disbelief. Manny's voice. 'Tobi, is that really you?'

'Manny!' I shouted, turning and running towards my brother, wrapping him in the tightest hug imaginable. I laughed, tears of joy escaping from my eyes as I pulled back slightly to look at him.

'I thought I'd never see you again.' He said, hugging me tighter.

'Wait. You're not...'

'Relax, bro. I'm alive. Just here to see you, apparently.' Manny explained. 'That dickhead in the white suit, what's his name... Michael? He told me and a few others that we had to wait here for you lot.'

'What others?' I asked, worried about my friends.

'We didn't get a chance to talk. There were 6 of us, a couple younger than me, most older. They all just seemed confused, or angry.'

'6...' I mumbled. Who wasn't getting anyone?

'Tobi, you... you died. The funeral was a couple of days ago. A shit ton of people turned up, Tobi, you should have seen it. Mum and dad are heartbroken. I'm... I don't know how to live without you.'

'Manny, I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't mean to die.' I lied. In truth, I thought that dying might help my family. At least I wasn't a burden to them anymore. I was sorry, but only because dying was my only way to help, only because I let them all down.

'I guess mum and dad will finally have to listen to you now. They say they're sorry, that they should have believed you. I don't think they do believe you, though, even now.'

'I don't blame them.' I said, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

'Tobi, what you had, what you have, is a real issue. What mum and dad said isn't true, your insomnia is real. You have to believe that.' Manny said, tearing up slightly. He knew exactly what was bothering me- with everyone around me telling me my insomnia wasn't real, I had started to believe it. Manny never did. Sometimes I thought he was the only one who believed something was actually wrong with me. Well, he was the only one who believed I had insomnia. Everyone thought there was something wrong with me. Manny was always trying to get me real help, always saying that the insomnia was part of something bigger, anxiety or something like that. I never got the chance to find out, to get properly diagnosed. Maybe the meds a shrink would have given me would have helped. They could have saved me.

'I should have listened to you.' I said, so quietly I didn't think Manny would have heard it.

'Don't blame yourself, either.' Manny said. 'No use in that now.'

'You always know just what I'm thinking.' I laughed.

'That's what brothers are for.' He said. We sat for a few minutes in silence on the floor, our foreheads touching.

'I let you down.' I said, squeezing my eyes shut against the tears. 'I could have been better. I should have been better. The guilt is killing me. You don't deserve this.' I tried to put my hand on his shoulder, but it just met thin air. I opened my eyes in alarm, frantically searching for my brother. Instead, all I saw was Michael.

'Aw, that was so cute, hun.' Michael said mockingly as I scrambled to my feet. 'All you're missing is a sappy 'I love you.' Anyway, you've passed this little trial and all of that. Let's go, sunshine.'