24

"This is becoming too problematic" feitan sighed "they don't know who the chain user is. I say we hold them off in a room until the boss comes back and he determines what to do with them."

Others agreed but I stood my ground. "Either way..they walk out here alive."

"It's up to the boss to determine that"  Phinks said strongly.

"I stand by what I said." I stared the troupe down ready to engage Incase someone felt bold enough. But in my opinion none would beside hisoka and Nobunaga.

Killua felt troubled that he was the cause of my job possibly going south. Despite him not being involved in the family business he understood how bad this could go. This would escalate beyond them finding the chain user. His entire family would get involved . Though he knew well enough what we are capable of , there's no understanding what chrollo is capable of doing. And my life would certainly the first to go since I'm weakest of the Zoldyck family. And I happened to be his second favorite.  "Gon and I will stay in the room." He said casually with his hands inside his pockets. I looked at him as though he lost his mind.

"Your not leaving my sight." I ordered.

He grinned giving me the look I hoped in receiving. The look that he's prepared to turn of his switch if needed to be. Without hesitation. But I was still uneasy.

"Killua-"

"Trust me." He walked past "Come on Gon."

I clenched my jaw and watch Nobunaga escort them out of the room. Still receiving side eyed looks from hisoka and the other members I sat down and waited patiently. I wanted to text Illumi and Silva what was going on but but the troupe was watching me like a hawk. So when my phone vibrating from a text message half of them stood up prepared to fight.

"relax" i chuckled. "It's my mom." I looked down to see a message from hisoka.

Hisoka: You surprise me.

me: And you're lying. you knew I was gonna attack .

hisoka: still. your courage is quite exciting. You dont fear death 

me: is this another threat Hisoka ? 

Hisoka: seek me in private and find out.

me: I'll pass. You're too easy. 

Hisoka: because I know I'm addicting.

me: you flatter yourself too much.

I refused to tell him the truth. he was. His dominance made me quiver . I've never felt so submissive in my life. It was both odd and satisfying..

I placed my phone away and held onto my needles. waiting .. 

Luckily the wait wasn't for nothing. a large ruckus disrupted  everyone's thoughts .. Killua found a way to escape. All the troupe members who stood to their feet to help their friend was immediately struck down with my needles. I was afraid It wasn't going to work but I was able to make my own dolls. Unlike Illumi's needle people, mine are still alive and I have full control.

"I dont think so." I smiled forcing them to sit. while the others stared in horror and confusion. " We're gonna sit here and mind our own business. got that?"

"needle people?" hisoka chuckled far off in the distance. 

"not quite. Dolls. completely alive but under my power ." since this was still new I really had to focus not to lose control . the most i've done at a time was 2 people. not 4. and im finding out quickly how much power and concentration it takes to keep it going. But its even harder to play it off like a piece of cake. Deep down I was worried that It would break before killua can escape. "If any of the rest of you get up.. I'm killing these four."

As tempted as hisoka was to get u and watch the others die he remained in his seat. He wanted them to die by his hand if anything. 

once Nobunaga stormed in angrily claiming they escaped I released my dolls returning my needles to me. 

"I'm questioning your loyalty y/n" Feitan said after I released him. 

"My loyalty is only for the Zoldyck family. I'm here for only for the money."

"The boss will fire you." nobunaga said angrily.

"But he wont" Pokunada interrupted. "She knows the plan for the auction. If he fires her she'll just be hired by the dons and our plans would fail. Not only that but if her father in law finds out we had his youngest son here against his will... The family would kill us before the auction."

"well this was fun. I'm going to head to bed. I'll take full responsibilty when chrollo comes back." 

They watched me leave the room " someone should keep an eye on her tongiht. make sure she doesnt leave or escape."

"I'll -"

"I will."