Chapter 11

Alexandra Grey's POV

This situation is going out of control. I have to get Blake out of here.

I turned around and faced Blake, went on my tip toes and whispered near his ear, " Blake please. Control your anger. They are humans. They don't know about me being your mate. I'm yours only Blake. Come on lets go" 

Blake was still angry. I said, " I'll see you guys later. Now I have to go. Macy I'll see you in college"

She nodded. Nick was calm. While Tom was fuming with anger. Before the situation goes out of control pulled Blake out with me.

I asked for his car keys he have it. I went to the driver' s seat and sat  and started the car. Blake entered the car and sat in the passenger's seat. I started driving to my favourite place.

Blake was silent all the way. I heard my phone ringing. It was Aiden.

I was about to answer it Blake said, " don't talk in the phone while your driving"

I asked him to put it on speaker.

I said, " Hey Aiden"

Aiden : Alex is Blake with you?

Alexandra : yes. Why?

Aiden : is it on speaker? And are you driving?

Alexandra: yea

Aiden : Park the car

I parked the car near a tree.

Aiden : you parked?

Alexandra: yea

Aiden : Blake I got a phone call from your gamma. He said he was not able to reach you. It seems like they have caught a rogue who wants speak to you about AL and that he has information about her whereabouts.

Blake was now alert. His eyes were changing to black.

Before I could talk Blake said, " Aiden ask Ashley and Elliott to start packing their bags. We are leaving tomorrow morning"

Aiden replied, " okay"

The call was cut.

I was about to ask a question to Blake but he stopped me., " Please Lexi. Don't ask any questions . But I have to go home tomorrow."

He changed seats with me, so that he was driving. I just stared out of the window.

Many thoughts were in the mind. Will Blake leave me? I don't know what I will do if he is not with me. Just a day before I found my mate but now he is  leaving. Am I not good enough for him?

Ava said, " Stop thinking like that Alex. He will not leave us. He will never leave us. Zach and I already love each other. I don't think we will be able to stay away from them for long. Be strong Alex"

She was right.

I closed my eyes, I felt myself falling in sleep.

---------------------------------------------------
I opened my eyes, I was confused.

Now I was in my room. My leather jacket and converse removed. And my blanket on me. I saw my phone next to me. I opened it and saw the time it was 10 pm at night. Oh god! I slept half a day.

I slowly got up and went to the restroom and refreshed after that I changed into a leggings and a big sweatshirt.

I slowly went down the stairs. The living room was lit with people watching TV. You can hear boys playing in the game room.

I slowly went to the kitchen. I saw one of the pack member packing all the food. As I entered she turned around and greeted me. She gave me some pizza to eat. I ate, thinking about what I I'll be doing in the near future. As I finished, I thanked her and went outside the pack house and sat in a park chair.

I stared at the stars  thinking about my parents. What would have my life been if I was not kidnapped? What if my parents were here now? With me? What would have happened if I didn't meet Jason and Aiden when I left that pack?

I heard a voice, " Lexi". I turned around and saw it was Blake.
I didn't respond, he came and sat next to me as took my hands in his ans interwined. I leaned back on the chair and leaned my head on his shoulder.

I asked, " will you leave me Blake?"

He replied, " No I will never leave you. But..."

I said, " But?"

He continued,  " but I have to leave you here for your own safety. I don't want you to get hurt because of me"

I lifted my head and looked at him in his eyes, " You are leaving me. I can take care of myself Blake. I'm one of the best warriors in this pack Blake. I can take care of myself."

Blake said, " You are one of the strongest wolf in this pack. When you join my pack you will be one of the strongest wolf in my pack. But now I think it is best if no one knows that I have a mate. They will hurt you to get to me Lexi. I'm leaving you here for your own safety Lexi. Please understand. I will come back. I will definitely come back. ".

With that he kissed my forehead. I learned back on him. We stayed like that for some time.

After that we went to my room. He kissed me on my cheek and wished me good night and said that he will see me tomorrow morning.

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up early in the morning. Took a bathe, changed into a dark torn jeans and a white t-shirt.

I went down the stairs to see the whole pack active. On the way to kitchen, many wished me good morning. After eating breakfast, I went out to see two cars entering the drive way. It was Blake in one car and Ashley and her mate Elliott in another car. They parked ans came out.

Aiden came out if the pack house and said to me, " They wanted to say Bye".

I nodded and before I could walk to where I go, a blonde boy came near me and said, " Hey! I'm Elliott. I think you already know who I am but I wanted to introduce myself to my Luna".

I remember him he is Blake's Beta and Ashley's mate. I replied, " it's a pleasure meeting you. I've heard a lot about you"

He smiled and went inside the car. Ashley now came and hugged me tightly. She is already like a sister even though I met her like 3 days ago. She said, " Blake will definitely bring you to the pack. He can't lead without a Luna. I can already see he likes you a lot. You too like him. Also I love you as a sister. If Blake isn't bringing you to Blood moon. I myself will come and take you".

I nodded.

After she hugged me one more time, Blake came near me. I hugged him so tightly. He held me tightly. He whispered, " I will come back Lexi. I promise you. You are my mate. The Luna of Blood Moon pack. A white wolf and one of the strongest wolf. You are an Alpha's mate always remember it. Lexi I will definitely come back for you."

With that he kissed my forehead and cheeks. I didn't notice the tears streaming down my face. He said," please don't cry Lexi " he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead again.

He said bye to Aiden, Jason and Drew. He hugged me one more time and went to his car.

I waved at him. I waited there still his car was out of  my sight.

Jason asked," So? Anyone want to watch some movies?"

There was a chorus a yes. He asked, " Alex?"

I said, " Yea. I'm coming. I want popcorn!"

___________________________________

Amelia ❤️