Finale

Amara's POV

Once Cersei and I reunited things went by quickly , Missandei was murdered under Cersei's orders causing Daenerys to have no mercy left in her for the people of Kings Landing.

"The red keep hasn't fallen in thousands of years it won't fall today"

Either Cersei had become naive or blind because there was no way Kings Landing was going to survive after this .

*************

I watched in shock as Daenerys burnt Kings Landing down then as her and her dragon came dangerously close to the red keep making sure to breath fire on the building .

"Cersei we need to leave now"

I said as I remember the passage in the crypts Tyrion had told me about not too long ago .

Cersei hesitantly nodded but nevertheless followed me down to the crypts as we moved quickly hoping not to get crushed by the large rocks falling above us .

******************

We arrived at the crypt only to see that our only way out was blocked by rocks that we wouldn't be able to move .

"I don't want to die . Please don't let me die Amara"

I looked at Cersei knowing that neither of us could live . We was trapped.

I cupped Cersei's face in my hands as the ceiling above us rumbled . I had never seen Cersei this weak and honestly I never expected to see it but here we was about to die together .

"Look at me Cersei its just us"

"I want us to live"

"I love you Cersei Lannister"

I said as the ceiling caved in on us .

Ok so here's the ending I'm sorry if you was disappointed with it but I lost motivation for this book but there was no way I was leaving it incomplete so :) Also a huge thankyou to everyone who stayed by till the end I really appreciate it !

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 {𝘾𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧}✔️ 🎉