Chapter 14: "Which power?"

In case you didn't notice, Celine talks in your mind like this: I'm so tired right now lol. That is how I write her!
______________________________________

I woke up by something wet dripping on my face. I opened my eyes and saw that Smile Dog's saliva was the thing dripping. I got up lighting fast and went in the bathroom. I washed my face and went back. "Smile, what is it?" I asked as he showed me his belly. I went towards him and rubbed it.
"Who's a good boy? Yes, you are a good boy" I said as his tail wiggled.
He then got up, barked and went out of my open door. Wait, open door?
I looked around in the corridor and in my room, but I saw no one. I guess Smile opened it.
I then decided to put on my Creepypasta's outfit.
I looked at the watch: "8:17, good! I'm still in time for breakfast"
I rushed downstairs and greeted everyone. They were almost healed completely. I looked around and noticed a few people missing.
I sat in between Toby and Ben.
"Hey (f/n), *tic* d-did you sleep w-well?" Asked Toby as I stuffed my mouth with beacon.
"Yeah, I flept weally  well" I said.
"You shouldn't talk with you mouth full, y'know?" Said Ben in a fake scolding tone as I swallowed and showed him my tongue.
"Yeah, but I couldn't make Toby wait for an answer" I said, patting Toby on the head.
"I'm n-not a *tic* d-dog" said Toby as I just rubbed behind his ear and said: "Who's a good boy? Toby is a good boy, but not as good as Smile" I said, earning an happy bark from Smile, who now was by my side.
"(F/n), could you bring E.J, B.P and Puppeteer their breakfast? I will deliver your brother and Jeff their breakfast, I need to ask something to Shoto" said Slender.
"Call him Nicolas, not Shoto" I said, as I took the plates and made my way to the nearest room.
I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.
Puppeteer's voice rung from the other side of the door "Come in" he said as I entered the room.
"Hey, I brought you your breakfast" I said, giving them the plates and placing the third one on the nightstand near Helen.
"Who's the third plate for?" Asked Helen. The plate was covered with a cloche.
"It's for E.J" I said.
"I see. Thanks for bringing us our breakfast" He answered.
I came towards him and kissed his forehead. "You're welcome. Get well soon" I then went to Puppeteer and did the same.
I also hugged him. "What's the hug for?" He asked.
"Well you said you deserved another hug, am I right? Also Helen, I hope we can draw together more like you said" I winked to them, took the plate for E.J and went out of the room.
'I love that girl/I think I'm starting to like that girl' they thought.
I then knocked on E.J's door.
"Hey Jack, can I come in?" I asked.
No answer. I knocked again but still nothing.
I tried to open the door, to my surprise it was open. I entered and I saw E.J sleeping on the bed. I put his breakfast on his nightstand near his mask. I tried to exit without making a noise, but I tripped on the carpet.
'Really?! You are so clumsy'  laughed Celine.
I heard E.J grunt and move, I turned around and got up to see him seated on his bed, mask off. His sockets were empty and crying a black liquid. It was kinda freaky, but then everything is freaky here. His skin was gray, but he was really attractive nonetheless. He gasped after he realized I was looking at him. I saw his mouth, his teeth were sharp like  the ones of a shark. He put his mask on.
"What do you want?" He asked. I pointed to the plate to his right. I knew he ate kidneys.
"About your face. If you didn't want to show me how handsome you were to not make me feel jealous, then I regret wanting to see you"
"W-what?" He asked. "I said you look handsome" he nodded, thanked me and took his mask off again.
"Now go, I want to sleep" he said, turning around.
I rolled my eyes "Lazy" I said as I exited his room.
'She just...complimented me, didn't she?' He thought as I was making my way downstairs again.
I was talking to Celine and I didn't see Grinny sleeping on the floor right after the last step of the stairs, so I tripped on him. I braced myself for the impact but two firm hands caught me. I looked up and saw Hoodie, he was holding me to his chest. He released me: "Hey, you OK?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine thanks to you" I said. Something came in my mind. "Hey Hoodie, who's Brian?" He froze.
"How do you know that name?", he asked "Well, Masky once said it, and when I asked who he was he said he was one of his friends. Do you know who Brian is?" Hoodie nodded.
"Yeah, well. I am Brian." I smiled
"Your name's one of my favourite!"
"What are your favourite names?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
"Well, Brian, Timothy, Alex, Jay, Tobias" I said. He nodded.
"Do you know Masky's real name?" He asked. "No, what is it" I held my breath
"It's.." He paused. "IT'S?!" I asked impatiently "Go ask him".
I processed what he said.
"Oh wow, this is a wonderful name!" I said sarcastically, hitting his head and earning an amused giggle from him.
I went to the proxy's room and knocked.
"Come in" said Masky from the other side. I entered the room and saw him reading a book, mask on.
"Heeey Masky" I said.
"Don't tell me you're here to do Toby's work" he said and I shook my head.
"What is your real name?" I asked him.
"Why do you want to know?" "Because I asked Brian, but he told me to ask you and I really wanna know" I said. "So you know that..." "Yeah, I know that Brian is Hoodie" he nodded.
"OK then, my real name is Timothy, Tim for short" he said.
"One of my favourite names YAS!" I raised my left fist into the air.
"Can I see you face? I saw pretty much everyone, I just didn't see you and Helen" I said. "You saw E.J?" He asked shocked.
"Yeah! He is quite attractive, and I think his empty sockets aren't that scary" "I don't know how his face is. I think you might be the only one that saw his face, not sure" he said as he removed his mask.
His eyes were a dark brown, he had smooth hair and sideburns. He was quite the handsome man.
"You are handsome, Tim. Why don't you show your face more?" I asked him and he shook his head.
"I love privacy" he said and I nodded.
'(F/n), are all of the people here handsome to you?'  'Nope, Jeff's ugly'
'Not too much'   'you're right, he isn't that bad'.
"Alright Tim, I'll go. See you!" I said as he resumed reading, mask off.
'Why am I feeling this tickling feeling in my stomach?' Thought Masky.
"SLENDERMAN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I got downstairs, making Ben, Jeff and Liu fall from the couch they were seated on. They were playing Smash bros.
Liu, or Sully, got up and went towards me, pinning to the wall behind me.
"Listen hot stuff, tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now" I giggled. "You'll never kill me. Now let me go, I need to ask Slender something." I said but he just tightened his grip.
He was staring at me, coldly and crudely.
I wished to change my appearance so I would be able to escape his grip.
"Squick Squick" I said. I BECAME A MOUSE? Shit...
I wished to turn back into a human, and it happened.
Liu and the others looked at me in shock. I then thought about becoming a panther, and I became one.
I now had a shape shifting power.
'I would have wished something else, like flying or the agility of a cat, but this is even better' I thought as Slender appeared before me.
I purred as he patted my head.
"You got the power of Shape shifting, good choicehe said as I turned human once again.
"Yeah! It's really cool" I nodded.
"Why did you call me?" He asked
"I was going to ask you which power to get other than healing, but I already got one" I told him and shrugged.
"By the way, you'll train today. My proxies will each help you in something different. Also, I called one of my friends to help you with the scythe. She will be here in an hour or two"
You nodded. 'Alright, training ahead. Shit' you groaned, tired  just because the thought of training.
"This is gonna be a long day"
______________________________________

Another chapter's done! I am writing a new fanfic right now. I'll post when I'll have at least 5 chapter done.
You'll see which fan fiction it is.
Bu-bye

~Angel