Author's Note

Hey y'all. This is pretty important.

So, I'm back to clear some things up again that have, once again, been brought to my attention.

Part 4 of Little Troublemaker features a smut scene with Shouto and a shrunken Katsuki. It has been brought to my attention that it has been seen as child pornography and that bothers the absolute fuck out of me.

I do not condone the sexualization of children or pedophilia.

But I feel like I may have missed out on several key points during my writing.

1. Katsuki is very much still in his own body---muscles, scars and all. It's just shorter.

2. The purpose of it was to make him less intimidating to his classmates and therefore a lot easier to make fun of with the knowledge that he wouldn't be able to do much to retaliate in that state. It was also an opportunity to introduce a size kink.

3. The quirk he was hit by did not make his body regress in age. It just made him smaller.

I will take responsibility for the fact that I didn't do a very good job in including those key points and I apologize to anyone who may have misunderstood the intentions behind my writing even though I believed that I made it apparent.

Pedophilia is absolutely disgusting and not okay. I'd never make an excuse to make it okay because it has never been and never will be okay.

I'm so very sorry to anyone who may have thought I believed otherwise. It didn't cross my mind in writing simply because I didn't think I wrote Katsuki as a child.

Furthermore, the last thing I'd ever want to do is unintentionally write cp and I'd never intentionally do anything to insult or make someone uncomfortable unless they are racist, sexist, or trans/homophobic.

Thank you to @secretlx for bringing it to my attention.

And thank you all for being patient and understanding.