Chapter 42

Elijah's P.O.V

Kol has been acting extremely bizarre lately. I know he's hiding something but I'm not bothered to follow him around like some lost dog. But Klaus is convinced that he's hiding something and slowly I'm beginning to think that he isn't paranoid.
"If he travels anywhere, any country you follow him." He says.
"Wouldn't you rather me be here with Hayley and protect her." I say.
"No." He responds bluntly. It's been almost 3 months since I've seen Samantha. I know I hurt her by leaving. But for once, I need to think about my self than others.

I'm always the 'noble' one. At least I left her before she was too attached. Now she can heal and do whatever she likes with her life because we no longer need her. I can feel that she's not going to let this go easily. Kol threw himself on the couch, disturbing me of my thoughts. "What are we going to do now." He says smiling.
"There's nothing we can do." Klaus says.
"Esther is not here so we're officially free." He says. Klaus stands up, rushes over to him and points the book he was holding towards Kol's face.

Kol was breathing heavily. "Nik chill out." He says, putting his hand up.
"Our sister is nowhere to be found, so there is no freedom until we know she's safe!" Klaus bellows.
"I'm sure she'll be coming soon. Give it a few more days, if not, we'll have to go find her ourselves." Kol says and I glance at him. For some strange reason, I had the feeling that a Kol knew something of Rebekah's disappearance. That he knew where she was. But that all faded away when I saw the concerned look on his face after Klaus mentioned Rebekah.

I'm paranoid like Klaus.
"And where will you be during these 'few days'." I say.
"I'm going out of town to visit a friend." He says.
"Where will you be visiting this friend." I say.
"Boston." He responds and I just nod my head. I didn't trust him too much so I knew I had to question him. Klaus gave me the look for me to follow him. All I have to say is I was never booking plane tickets.
"If anything strange happens these last few days, tell me do I can come back down." He says and waves before heading out of the door.

'Go follow him' Klaus mouths. I put on normal looking clothes, pack my bags and follow him. Gosh I hate wearing jeans. Kol doesn't notice me behind him. He gets out his phone and calls someone.
"Hey, Georgia. Just to let you know, I'll be arriving soon." He says. I'm guessing that's the friend in Boston. But the one thing with us Mikaelsons, we don't have many friends. He turns around to check his surrounding and I quickly snap my head looking at one of the trees and I enter one shop to not make him suspicious.

No ones P.O.V

Klaus was seeing Camille ( Cami) every single day as she was basically working for him. The only reason he wanted her to work for him was because he enjoyed her company. She was pure, open minded and also she was basically to him a therapist.
"So Camille tell me something about yourself that I don't already know." Klaus says.
"Well first of all Klaus, I'm here to work not talk about my personal life. This is a work environment not a playground." She says. Klaus smiles at her bravery of talking to him like that.

"But I'm telling you a lot about my personal life." Klaus says.
"I didn't ask you to, you chose to tell me because my job is your stenographer." Camille smiles.
"Fair enough." Klaus says backing away playfully.
"Instead of using a pen and paper. I want you to use this." He says, pointing to a typewriter.
"You want me to use a typewriter." Camille scoffs.
"Yes." Klaus responds bluntly.
"Well that is going to take forever. A pen and paper is more convenient." Cami says.
"It's just not everyone is going to understand your handwriting no offence." Klaus says.
"This is going to take ages." She says.
"Then you better start typing."

Elijah's P.O.V

I was already at the airport, Kol was getting ready to board his flight and so was I. He was acting like a normal civilian, doing security checks instead of compelling his way through security.
He hands his ticket and walks to his gates. I look up and notice this plane is not going to Boston it's going to London. Who could he be possibly visiting in London and why did he have to lie about it. At this point a million thoughts crossed my mind.

Already lying Kol, I thought to myself. I quickly take the same plane as Kol but I sit at first class while he was sitting in Business. Something is definitely wrong. Kol who loves to show off, is sitting in business class. This is not the brother I know. This is going to be a long plane journey.
"Can I get you anything sir?" The air hostess says, and I shake my head. It's too risky to speak in case Kol could hear.
"Well tell me if you would like anything as this is going to be a very long flight." She begins, "Can I get you anything like water or some Coke?" She says and I nod my head.

"Ok, I'll get both." She smiles before walking away. She really was annoying, it was hard to get rid of her. She could get me caught and then Kol wouldn't take me to the answers I need. I'm only following him in case he'll lead us to Rebekah. There is still a possibility that he knows where she is and I know Kol wouldn't lie about going to Boston if he wasn't visiting anyone important. Oh brother, I've got you.