into you

"OH BABY, LOOK WHAT YOU STARTED!"

FUCK BAKUGOU KATSUKI UP, is what you wanted to do. He had beat you in Super Mario 3D World for the sixth time in a row and you weren't having it. You pushed the controller away from you angrily, crossing your arms and pouting. "Wha- What the fuck are you doing! We're in the middle of a goddamn level, [Name]!" You shrugged and got up from the floor, still pouting rudely. You waltzed right out of the living room and into his kitchen, where Mitsuki prepared dinner.

"[Name]? What's the matter?" She questioned sweetly, not turning your way.

"Nothing," you leaned against the counter, "May I help you?" You smiled. Mitsuki swiped a good look at you with a surprised face before bidding with glee. She handed you bell peppers and signaled to the knife and you began to cut them up.

"So, how did you and Katsuki meet? Please tell me he didn't assault you." She sweatdropped, stirring the deliciously scented meal inside of the pot. You laughed at her assumption. "Actually," you stopped cutting the peppers, going into a train of thought "I approached him first. He didn't even swear at me, can you believe that?" You hummed with a blush.

"That's a first. I'm happy you decided to become his girlfriend, Honto." You looked over at Mitsuki, only to find she had been looking at you with adoration. "If he ever and I mean, ever, even had the smallest of thought of hurting you, come to me okay?" You snorted an okay, and continued to chop the peppers.

After a few seconds of silence, both you and Mitsuki could hear the front door open and the removal of shoes.

She peaked from the kitchen with a smile, "Darling! You're home! Oh, you will not believe who Katsuki brought home!" She yelled, stepping away from the stove and out of the kitchen, motioning for you to do the same. You obliged, stepping from the kitchen.

You came to view a seemingly normal man, Brown hair and eyes. You just assumed he was Katsuki's step father. "Sweetheart, this is [Name], Katsuki's girlfriend. [Name], this is Masaru, Katsuki's father and my husband." He looked shocked for a moment, quickly shuffling his pupils between you and his wife.

"U-Um, yes. It's very nice to meet you, [Name]. It's comforting to know that Katsuki has a girlfriend." He smiled and shook your hand, looking directly at you. Giggling at his comment, you nodded "It's nice to meet you too, Mr.Bakugou."

"Great, now that you're introduced yourselves-" A slam of the door emitted from Katsuki's room. And angry, ash blonde, Sonic reject boy stomped down the stairs. He glanced at his dad and nodded, meaning a hello.

"You've come to look for me huh? Did you finished the level?" A smirked played on your rosy lips as your eyes flickered over to him.

"Like hell! That's the last fucking time you leave me in Bowser's fucking circus with no goddamn power ups!" He raged. "Wanna play again?" You mused goofily, walking behind him to give him a sweetheart hug. Pressing your chest against his back. "Hell no! You're not fucking me up again!" He crossed his arms angrily, pissed off but not to the point where he's remove the hug. "I bet I'd kick your ass in Mario Kart!" You leaped off of him and rushed up the stairs after your cocky remark.

"Don't be fucking rude! I call Luigi!" He screamed as he ran up the stairs after you.

"They really grow up so fast don't they?" , Mitsuki sighed dreamily, her hand to her cheek. "Honey, weren't you cooking?"