Touch

After vising her parents, Jisoo and Lisa went to mall to shop for Dalgom and some clothes for the both of them for their beach trip next week, they had dinner and Lisa again stayed in Jisoo's place, the two got sad cause they need to work the next day.

MONDAY

lalalalisa_m

Liked by hirai_mmomo and 46,221 otherslalalalisa_m You complete me 😘 @sooyaaa

lalalalisa_m You complete me 😘 @sooyaaa

@hirai_mmomo The caption!! ❤️
@rosies_are_roses ❤️ Yes Momo! You're absolutely right! ❤️
@bambalicious ❤️❤️❤️
@sooyaaa My heart ♥️😘😍💕😚💝❣️💛💚
@jennierubyjane Lisoo is sailing! ♥️
@lalalalisa_m your heart? It's with me. I love you very very much @sooyaaa ❤️
@hhi_sseulgi Cheesy ❤️
@baebaeLia 😮😮😮😮😮
@sooyaaa I love you too! I missed you already!

Jisoo's Office

Jisoo closed her phone after she replied to Lisa's post, she's so happy Lisa put back all their pictures in her IG. Lisa didn't delete it and just archive it, she's now waiting getting for her next meeting.

"Ma'am you have a phone call from your father's office"

Jisoo immediately answer the call.

"Hello, dad?"

"Jisoo, V arrived today, we'll have dinner later 7pm at my favorite restaurant be there for me"

"Can I bring Lisa or is this exclusive family dinner?"

"Just you this time, we're going to talk about some business too, just cancel your date with Lisa. I'm pretty sure she'll understand"

"Okay, dad. I'll see you later"

"Thank you, Jisoo. I know I can count on you."

Jisoo sighs when she heard her father hang up the call, this will be a long dinner for sure. "I should text Lisa."

CHICKEN
Baby, I can't make it tonight. V arrived today and dad wants us to have dinner. I'm sorry, Monkey. I'll go to your place after, Ilysm, Imysb! 😔😘

MONKEY
Awe, Imyt baby! and I love you too so much, I'll wait for you, but can I drive you to the restaurant? So I can see u for a bit? Pretty please? *Lisa is pouting right now*

Jisoo smiled, her girlfriend is really cute.

CHICKEN
Okay, be here before 6:30, dinner starts at 7pm. Gosh you're so cute! I love you!

MONKEY
Expect me to be there earlier than that. 😘 I'm almost done with my duty. See you baby! I love you very much

2:30PM

Lisa arrived in the office, but Jisoo was still in the meeting so she just sit down in the couch waiting for her girlfriend and Lisa fell asleep.

Lisa was woken up by a small kisses in her face, Lisa knowing that smell, she knows it was Jisoo.

"Hey, sorry my meeting just finished, I thought you'll arrived by 4pm" Jisoo said while kissing Lisa face, jaw neck and her earlobe. Lisa moan when she felt Jisoo's hand in her pants squeezing her friend down there.

"Baby. Keep doing that.." Jisoo was about to open Lisa's zipper but Mina went inside.

"Omg, I'm so sorry Ma'am. I knocked before entering" Mina said very apologetic, she didn't mean to disturb her boss sexual activities.

Jisoo blushed and fixed herself, same with Lisa. "What is it Mina?"

"I'm very sorry Ma'am but your father is on the line, I was calling you but there's no response that's why I went inside."

"It's okay, you can leave now" Jisoo went to her table followed by Lisa and answer her father's call but Lisa has other planm

While Jisoo was talking to her father Lisa put her fingers inside Jisoo's skirt touching her wet core slowly, Jisoo gasped, she closed her eyes and trying to remove Lisa's hand, but it was so strong and now she's licking her neck, putting a hickey while touching her down there"

"Yyess dad, I'm okay. I got it, I'll be there" Jisoo immediately hang up"

"God, you're so naughty" Jisoo said while taking off Lisa's polo shirt, she's now sitting in her table while Lisa is doing her good"

"There baby, don't stop" Jisoo said while moaning mess, Lisa is thrusting her fingers inside Jisoo while her mouth is biting, licking sucking Jisoo's neck"

Jisoo again was about to open Lisa's zipper then.

"Jisoo! We have piz-----!" It was Jennie, Rosé and Tzuyu with mouth wide opened.

"Ma'am I tried to stop them" Mina said apologetic.

Jisoo immediately pushed Lisa and fixed herself and help Lisa put her polo shirt again.

"We are so sorry!" Jennie said while eyes still wide open looking at Lisa's who's top is already remove and only wearing sportbra and her toned abs was very visible to Jisoo's friends.

"H-hey baby, I'll buy you drinks and your friends I'll be back" Lisa said while still fixing her clothes and hair and immediately left.

"Hey Lisa.. Wet wipes?" Rosé said and throw it to Lisa while controlling her laughed.

"Definitely" Lisa said and catch it.

When Lisa left, Jisoo's friends laughed so hard leaving Jisoo with a very terrible red face.

"Gosh, Unnie I didn't know you do office sex too" Rosé commented.

"Yah, Unnie. I didn't know you're that wild." Tzuyu said while laughing opening the pizza.

"Jisoo, we are very sorry we just want to have snacks, we didn't know you're having a full meal course" Jennie added.

"Shut up" Jisoo sat in the couch and get some wet wipes, eventually she laughed too and told her friends that Mina saw them as well.

"Jisoo, Lisa's abs that's so firm and hot" Jennie commented.

"I owned that abs" Jisoo said and was about to get a slice of the pizza but Jennie pat her hand. "Wash your hands, wipes is not enough."

"I was just about to touch Lisa when you barge in! Everytime I was about to touch my gf someone will disturbed us"

Jisoo's friends laughed even more, then Lisa came back with sodas for them.

"I washed my hands" She said to Rosé who's teasing her with a smile.

After an hour of eating pizza, Jisoo's friends left already.

"I'll just hugged you, someone might get inside again" Lisa said.

Jisoo laughed and kissed Lisa's cheek. "Yes we'll just do it later you'll be my dessert after my family dinner"

"Lisa smiled and tightened her hug to Jisoo." I love you baby"

"I love you too so much, Lisa"