5

(Him)

Today I'm feeling better. My wolf is getting stronger and we will be able to speak together soon. Hopefully...

Once again we are in my kitchen with my father, Aiden, and Connor. Nora is playing outside with Tom. I think she told me they will go to the swimming pool with Kaiden.

Aiden is enjoying my coffee again. If I don't know better I would say he did it in purpose just to annoy me.

"Yummy!!! Your coffee is the best. To bad you can drink it anymore." He says with a knowing smile. As if he can read my mind right now.

Yup! Totally on purpose that bastard. I order my coffee from Tanzania because I love it. It's where we went for our honeymoon with Nora. She can't bear my mark, we are married. I never provoked Markus for a fight because Nora asked me not to... I could have avoided all of this mess if I didn't follow her wish...

As for the coffee what nobody knows, except Nora of course, is that I have two pots. The second pot contains a Colombian coffee and I only serve that one. The Tanzanian pots are always hidden. It's kind of stupid but Tanzania was my secret heaven with Nora and I can't stand to share it with anybody even the coffee. This is only Nora and mine. Nora drinks only tea, she doesn't know what she misses.

Let's focus we have a lot to discuss. Collin is not here, he could be useful for this meeting. I didn't see him since yesterday night. His reaction was a bit overrated so I had to order him to leave the party. Maybe one of them knows where he is.

"Where is Collin?"

"Doing his job, watching over Anna-Lynn. Why?" Says my father.

Duh!!!! How can I forget that when I'm the one who gave him this task. I need to find an excuse. I don't want Aiden teasing me with that.

"I'm just worried about him. Did you speak to him? How was he?"

"We just greeted each other. He was looking normal." He answers me.

"He moved out of our parents' house. I don't know where he is staying. Something happened yesterday. He shut me out... I mean I don't feel anything coming from him. At all."Connor tells us.

"You mean your wolves cut their bond?" Asks my father. Twins have a special bond to each other, like in the mate bond, they can feel each other emotion.

"My wolf didn't do anything. Maybe Collin's wolf decided to cut me off in anger. But it's nothing permanent, right?"

"If the bond is broken, I'm afraid it is definitive." My father answers.

"But... I don't want to lose him. Did he really mean it yesterday when he said that I was nobody for him? He can't mean it."

"He just needs time for sure. He will come around." I say trying to reassure him.

"it's true. You are inseparable. Let him the time to heal himself and he will come around." Agrees Aiden.

"What about Anna-Lynn. Did you find more information?" I ask to change topics.

"It's complicated," says Aiden. "I contacted the university she was supposed to study, not only she never went there but they also never heard about her. So I contacted the High School she was supposed to go it's the same, which is weird because my parents were paying for that school. It was a residential school and she was coming back only during the holidays. So the mystery is even bigger of what we thought. My father is looking at home if he can find the boxes where he kept all the information about her. My mother is looking in the bank account if we can find where went the money they paid for the school but it's a long time ago. I don't even know if her graduation certificate that she supposed to have when she was 16 is true."