chapter 25

MATURE CONTENT

When we got back from dinner Lorenzo and I had a bath together. He couldn't keep his hands off me. I wanted him just as bad. I lay down on the bed while looking up at Lorenzo who was talking on the phone with someone. He was speaking in Italian which made it even sexier. He ended the call then stared down at me. His eyes filled with lust and I smirked. I licked my lip and move my finger back and forth, calling him. I bit my lip as he climbed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down.

He pecked my lip then bit it dragging it with his teeth. I deepened the kiss then shove my tongue into his mouth. His hands began to roam my body. He went down to my neck sucking and biting down on my sensitive flesh. A moan slips my throat and he groaned digging his finger into my ass. He began to nibble on my ear and my lips were slightly parted. I held on to his shoulder and flipped us over so that I was on top.

He was about to lean forward and I pushed him back down and buried my head into his neck. I inhaled his scent then placed kisses on his neck. I began to suck on his sweet spot and he groaned. I want to give him hickey just like he did to me, let them know that he's mine. I went down to his chest and placed kisses all over chest. I sat up then stared into his eyes. I pulled the towel off him and threw it on the floor then circled his hard length with my hand. Wow, he's big I can't even wrap my hand around his member fully. I moved my hand up and down and he groaned. I squealed when he flipped us over.

"Times up baby it's my turn," he said in his deep voice. But I barely started I guess he likes being in control. He started circling my çìț with one hand while he used the other to massage my breast. "Hmmm" I hummed purring beneath his touch. He slipped in two digits and I bucked my hips against his hand. He pinched both my nipples and I whimpered. "Please" I begged, knowing what I want he licked my nipple then put it in his mouth. I bit my lip, arching my back shoving more into his mouth. He moved down to dripping core and massage my çìț with his thumb as he fucked me with his fingers. He licked my core then spreading folds and my head fell back in ecstasy. I tried closing my legs but he grasped my knees and eased them apart. "Oh fuck" I moaned when he shoved his tongue into my core. Keening sound as I threw back my head back.

I run my fingers in his hair while tugging at it. "Lorenzo" I screamed out as he groaned. I was almost there and he pulled back. " Why did you stop I'm almost there" I whined for a release. He smirked then buried his head in my sweet heat. His stroking fingers matched that of his tongue. I tugged at his hair when I felt myself coming.

"Aaahhh" I came trembling. His tongue skimmed her trembling lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He teased my lips apart then licked my bottom lip. He slid his tongue into my mouth. His tongue dipped and swirled tasting every inch and corner. I pulled away and stared into his eyes "fuck me, I want to feel you inside me" I whispered and he pecked my lip. He stroked himself a few times the slowly placed his tip against my wet core. He slid the tip in and out a few time and I whined. "Lorenzo stop teasing me" he chuckled the slid inside. I whimpered then placed my hand on his chest, pushing him back.

"It's ok I'll go slowly," he said and I nodded. He was finally inside and I adjust to his size. He looked down at me and I nodded for him to move. He began moving slowly then he sped up I gripped his shoulder and my head fell back. My eyes slid shut in ecstasy as he fucks me senseless. "Aahugh" I moaned out as I clutched a fistful of the sheets. He placed my foot over his shoulder and pulled me closer. His thrusts were deep and demanding and I was running out of breath. I looked up at him and I saw that he was just staring at my bouncing breast. Sweat running down his face. His muscles flexed as he thrust into me. Damn, he's hot.

He pulled out then flipped me over. He pulled my ass in the air and I pressed my head into the pillow. He slapped my ass and I whimpered. He slammed into me and I buried my head inside my pillow."Fuck ariya your so tight" I heard him say. He was hitting all the right spots. I moaned out then came. He pulled out and laid on his back. I slid down on his erection and I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I started to move my hips and he groaned then held on to my waist. "Fuck baby girl" He groaned as I rotated my hips against his. I bounce up and down while he stared into my eyes. He began to thrust upwards to match my pace. Molten waves of pleasure washed over me as I clenched around him while he jerked his hips shooting his seeds deep inside me.

He slammed into me one last time then he pulled out. I laid down beside him and I waited for my breathing to become steady after all that. I can't believe I was behaving like that oh god, I blushed then looked over at Lorenzo who was staring at me. "I love you" he whispered then moved the loose strand of my hair behind my ear. I shivered and he chuckled at my goosebumps.
"I love you too," I said then snuggled into him. I was tired and I wasn't going to fight the sleep. So I fell asleep.
•••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😍