Panic

Picture of Eina to the side

----------------------------------

Eina's pov

----------------------------------

  Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no. This can't be happening. I closed my eyes again and turned my face away from him.

  He growled and I felt him come closer. Please, please don't let something happen that I think is going to happen.

  He grabbed my chin and forced my head in his direction. I kept my eyes tightly closed. I felt him burning holes in my eyelids.

  I couldn't get the picture out of my head. He was about forty years old and its not a pretty picture so I'll skip the part about telling you.

  He let my chin go and I felt his hands run down my sides. I cringed and whimpered. I felt and heard him chuckle.

  He ran his hands down farther in to my downstairs area. He then began to run them back up my body and I shivered in disgust.

  When his hands were going up he slipped his hands in to my shirt. The more he went up the more my shirt did too.

  When my shirt reached my chin he ripped it off. I gasped and my eyes flew open. Big mistake.

  His face was inches from mine. He smiled cruelly and said "I won't be rough. It will only hurt a little."

  I whimpered and shrunk back. He then proceeded down to my pants. He ripped them off too and I was left in nothing but my bra and under ware.

  Just then I heard a crash upstairs and a lot of growling and pained yelps. The rouge king got up put on shorts and then turned around towards me.

  "We'll finish this later." He said then ran up the stairs and closed and locked it. I'm doomed I thought.

---------------------------------------