Sad Girl

Sage threw me on the bed and I felt as my body drowned in soft sheets. He kissed my neck roughly and I realised that the animal in him was awoken. I didn't move. My underwear was still wet from swimming, causing an uncomfortable sensation as my bra felt more heavy and it bothered me. Within seconds, Sage removed it. My first instinct was to cover my breasts with my hands but he quickly grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the sides of my head. He was back to kissing my neck, my body completely overpowered by his.

Even if I wanted to move, I couldn't. Anyway, I didn't want to. Instead I let him do anything he desired with my body and I indulged into the calming scent of his skin. I felt hypnotised. My body melted in his hands, satisfied that it was handled by someone who knew exactly what needed to be done to it. Every touch was pleasant, his every move correct. My panties were gone too. I was so sure that he was going to take me this time, but that didn't happen. Instead he started kissing my breasts, going down to my tummy. Then he brushed his tongue against my clit, and soon it was exploring my intimate parts. Deep breaths and quiet moans escaped my lips. They grew louder as his tongue reached deeper into my vagina, its speed accelerating. I grabbed onto the sheets with my hands and my hips were beginning to shake. I was close. He held them in their place and continued what he was doing whilst my body was heating up more and more. Finally I came, my legs shaking uncontrollably. Once again, I showed how easy it was to make me cum... He breathed for a couple of seconds, resting, and then he kissed my forehead. Without a word, he left the bedroom still breathing as if he was running, and I noticed that he had a hard on. I remained in the same position for a couple of minutes until I gathered myself. Then I got up and took some wet wipes from the nightstand to clean myself up. I threw them next to the bed intending to throw them in the bin later, and once again collapsed on the bed, this time falling asleep.

I woke up an hour later with a white sheet covering my nudity. Sage must have put it on me. I wrapped myself with it and went into the living room. He was seated on the dining table with a bunch of papers. "Working?" I asked behind him. He turned towards me and nodded. He gave me a short smile.

"It's 6 pm, you should stop." I suggested.

"No. I have to finish this." He said looking intently at his papers and flipping them over.

"Oh come on...you can do it tomorrow." I playfully insisted.

"Don't tell me what to do! I said I need to finish this!" He raised his tone a little but didn't look at me.

"I just wanted to get some attention...or cuddle." I was still calm but not playful anymore. He, on the other hand, flipped.

"I'm a grown man not a boy, I don't cuddle goddammit!" He was now shouting and looking at me.

"You're being so rude and cold. After everything that happened I deserve at least some affection..." I also raised my tone, but I wasn't angry like he was. I understand being busy but I don't understand that he reacted so harshly to my need of after care. I needed him to be soft with me after being sexual because it was a form of assurance that he didn't just use me.

"Stop acting like I owe you anything! Go in that room and stay there!" He ordered and I did as he said, slamming the door behind me. I wanted to put on some clothes because being naked in front of him while he treated me like this felt degrading. My first instinct was to call my mother to get me home but then she would realise that something was wrong. It would be best for me to catch some bus and go home. Plus I barely had any service here to make a call.

As I gathered all of my stuff and shoved them into my small luggage, I didn't even realise that tears were pouring out of my eyes. I let him in too much... I was always a sensitive girl, especially with people that I let in. Sage felt like someone with whom I was safe but now he snapped and I realised that I'd rather be at school with all those bullies than here... Basically school, my stupidity when it came to men, and the tension between my brother and me were making me feel very lonely. There was no one to turn to or talk to. I never expected Sage to snap at me like this, especially to refuse giving me affection. Perhaps I was wrong about him and all he wanted was to use me as his object, his object with which he could test all of his perversions.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked as I walked towards the door with my stuff.

"Home." I said without stopping.

"Stop being silly and come back inside!" This time he wasn't shouting but he was ordering once again.

"No, I won't stay anywhere near you again. You made it all clear and I am a fool. A very naive and stupid one." And with that I closed the door behind me. As I closed it I heard him telling me to stop in somewhat softer voice, but he didn't come after me. He simply let me go. Men in movies always went after the woman, but this wasn't a movie.

I followed the signs on the side of the road and asked a couple of people for directions till I found a bus stop. According to the board that stood there, the last bus would pass in about twenty minutes. I waited for it and it was a bit late, but in the end it arrived. I paid the driver for my ticket and sat at the back. It was half empty.

The bus took much longer than the car so I arrived a bit later, but million questions awaited me as expected. I said how Sage had lots of work to cope with and I was only slowing him down which made me uncomfortable so I made up an excuse to come home. Then my mother and aunt asked how it was over there blah blah. I tried my best to make it all seem alright and then I went to bed as it was late. Lorenzo was nowhere to be seen. I didn't ask anything about that. I got a message from Sage asking if I arrived, but I ignored it. Then came two missed calls, and then I heard that he called my mother and asked her. She came to tell me that it was rude that I didn't tell him I arrived and thanked him for everything, but then I lied how my battery was dead and it was all fine.

Once I was left alone and turned off the lights to go into bed, all the feelings caught up with me. Things with Sage seemed so good at first, and I didn't mind it all happening so fast, but clearly everything was far from ideal. I mean, the two of us definitely weren't ideal together but at least I hoped the things between us would be. I know everyone has some temper and can be difficult, but he got pissed for nothing. To the contrary, he got pissed because I asked for some affection. It hurt me so much that he wanted to be only physical with me. But then why would a man like that want anything with a girl like me... I was nothing compared to women he could have.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

A new update a little earlier. I hope you like it Xo