7

Dave's POV

It had been two weeks since everything went down

It had been two weeks since everything went down. Karli and Dominique were sentenced to 55 years in prison. Ever since Nidari's been in the hospital we've been finding out more things about what they did to her. She had a rape kit done and luckily he didn't touch her. But she was pretty banged up due to Karli's rage. Her brain suffered a lot of internal bleeding on top of the shaking that's why she has amnesia. She seemed to remember everybody but me. She remember Dess and Karin just fine. She even remembered Karli and broke down because of the circumstances. Dess finally introduced her to Jon and she took it well. Hell she even remember Mama Faye. But not me. I been by her side everyday even though she doesn't remember me she believes that I'm her fiancé after seeing Karli and Dom on the news. The only good news was my baby boy was a fighter. Surprisingly he was just about fully developed and he didn't stay in the NICU for long. He was out, healthy and fat as ever. We were currently getting ready to discharge from the hospital.

"He looks just like you." Nidari said holding Kiare.

"Yeah, he has your lips though." I said.

"Dave?" She asked looking at me.

"Wassup?" I said twiddling my fingers.

"I think I remember you know." She bit her lip.

"Really?" I asked with my eyes wide.

"Yes, I remember how mean you were to me and how you embarrassed me everywhere we went. I remember showing you a house. I remember going on a date with you. But I don't remember falling in love with you." She said as a tear fell from her eyes.

"It's okay, it's only been two weeks. You'll remember me eventually." I said smiling at her.

"I'm sorry." She kissed my forehead.

I smiled. I pulled my phone out and took a picture of her and Kaiden and sent it to my mom.

 I pulled my phone out and took a picture of her and Kaiden and sent it to my mom

I was so upset this happened to her. Just then we heard a knock at the door. I looked at it confused. Dess and everybody else just left. They had been here 24/7. I looked around the room and then finally allowed them to come in.