Midori x male reader Part 1

Title: Gone
Requested by: no one
Warning ⚠: Mentions of bullying
__________________________________
It was a cloudy day and (Y/n) looked up at the sky and frowned, "I wish I could be in the sky." I walked into school and started changing my shoes.
I closed my locker and was met by Midori, "AHH, OH SHIT, MIDORI! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!" I yelled. "Oh, sorry (Y/n)-kun!" Midori giggled and gave me a hug.
"So, did you have a nice breakfast!?" Midori asked me, holding my hand. Now, it may seem like me and Midori are dating, but we're not she's just like this and I really don't mind.
I nodded and we sat on the bench at the rooftop. "So, did Yandere-dev respond to you?" I asked her, she shook her head no but gave me a thumbs up, "Don't worry, I won't give up until he responds!"
I gave her a smile, she never gives up and that's what I like about her.
Time Skip, After School
How can someone be so ugly? *inserts photo of me*
-Musume Ronshaku
You're so right, Musume. He looks like a freak!
-Kashiko Murasaki
He doesn't just look like a freak, he is a freak!
-Hoshiko Mizudori

I shook my head and threw my phone, cracking my phone. Why are they going after me? I didn't do anything wrong to them.....
"(Y/n)-kun!!!!!" I looked over and saw Midori running to me and gave me a huge smile. "What is it, Midori?" I asked her. "Yandere-dev replied!" I faked a smile, "That's great, Midori! Let's go home!"
TIME SKIP
After Midori left, I went to the school's website to see that they were still adding little comments.
"Don't they have anything better to do in their life?" I nurtured, my phone started to ringing and saw Midori was calling me.
"He-"
"(Y/n)! Are you okay!?" Midori asked, worriedly.
"I am just fine, Midori. Can you tell me what's going on?"
"I don't know if you know this already, but.... Musume and her little gang, have been posting insults about you...."
I smiled and sighed, "I knew that already, Midori... And I am just fine. They don't bother me."
"Okay, then... If you need me, I am here!"
"Okay, thanks Midori. Goodnight."
"Goodnight (Y/n)....."

That's the last time I heard from her...
MONTHS LATER

  Freak? Ugly? Useless? Supposedly that's me...... I don't know how Midori is still friends with me.
I look like I had just received multiple surgeries on my face.
I am also too stupid to see that I liked Midori, and still do but she's gone now....
She left me because I am ugly and useless and a freak..
Come back please......

Yay, another terrible one shot complete! I won't be able to post as much since school exist, but I shall try my best, hope you guys enjoyed this and have/had a wonderful day/night