Forty One.

Sorry it took me so long. My cousin FaceTimed me so that was our hold up. Blame her not me! Lol anyways I hope you all enjoy.

Excuse any mistakes.

Dave's POV

"Daddy my sister's hungry." Kaiden ran into the kitchen.

I looked over at him. "Ya sister hungry or ya momma?"

"She say brother, but I say sister."

"Tell your mom I said no." I turned back to my phone that was on live when he ran back to the living room. "What's crackin live?"

"She say why not?" He ran back into the kitchen.

"Cause she just ate."

He ran back out and a few minutes later Faith came walking in with a pout. She came and stood in front of me. The live could see my face and her growing belly.

"Hey babygirl." I spoke to her stomach and kissed it. I rubbed her belly while I continued to talk to the baby briefly.

"Stop. It's not a girl." She said and moved over so I wasn't touching her. "I thought you said you were going to fix me something to eat." She looked down at me, looking all sad. Dramatic.

"I ain't say that. You did." I laughed and turned back to my phone. I read some of the questions that were flooding my live. Of course they were asking about the baby and how far along she was. "She's twenty two weeks. Twenty two right?" I looked up at Faith to make sure.

"Yeah, but baby I'm hungry for real. You know I'm not even supposed to be up right now." She whined. Her appetite is out of this world. The doctor said just because she's pregnant, she shouldn't be eating as much as she thinks she wants. Her being pregnant isn't an excuse to eat reckless.

"Bae and you know I would slide you something, but you heard what the doctor said." She sat down in my lap sideways and buried her face into my neck, lightly crying. "So extra." I mouthed to the camera.

"You don't really love me." She mumbled into my neck.

"I love you very much, but imma still say no." I laughed.

"Can you come lay with me then?"

"Yeah." I picked my phone up. "I'll catch y'all niggas later. Say bye." I said to Faith and she shook her head. "She got an attitude now. Let me go handle this." I stuck my tongue out and ended it. "You really hungry?" I asked her while standing her up and getting up behind her.

"Yes. Let me get a snack." She got out of my grasp to raid the cabinets.

"You just ate, Faith. Five minutes ago you were eating." I looked at her in amazement.

"Okay? It really wasn't that much to hold me over." She said standing on her tippy toes trying to get to the good snacks that I put at the top. "Why would you put these up there? You're the only one in this house able to reach that high." She looked at me with an annoyed look on her face. "If I wasn't pregnant, I'd hop my big ass on the counter and get them." She spoke to herself.

"You had ten wings and fries all to yourself. Any other time that's enough."

"Any other time, I'm not carrying a baby." She shut the cabinet since she couldn't get anything. "I'll just have some ice cream." She mumbled, walking over to the freezer. She moved stuff around in the freezer out of frustration. "Who ate all my ice cream?!" She yelled.

"Sorry, Mommy!" Kaiden yelled from the living room. "It was sooooo good!"

Faith took a deep breath and leaned over the counter with her eyes closed. She stood up straight and walked out of the kitchen without saying anything. A couple minutes later I heard the door to the garage open and close.