Alone

Aaaahhhh! What is it with no quotes? Anyway, we're gonna stay with Plagg.

(P.S. sorry that I haven't updated this story in a few days. I've been busy... with stuff)

"Your father is like one of those wheels of cheese with a very thick rind. Once you manage to sink your teeth into it, you realise it's all soft inside."

He actually makes a great speaker! Vote Plagg to be the new Mayor of Paris. Everyone gets cheese! Cheese must be the meal every day! Mwahahahaha! (Although honestly I wouldn't mind that).

Now to the story...

Marinette felt lonely. Alya was with Nino at a concert and Adrien was having his fencing lessons with Kagami.

"Tikki, I don't know what to do. Now that I know Adrien is Chat Noir, I still feel awkward around him... deep down," sighed Marinette, confessing the truth that she had built up inside.

"I mean, Chat Noir broke my heart and Adrien fixed it. And they're the same person!" she cried.

Tikki looked at her sadly and then smiled.
"Tikki, I might break up with Adrien," she admitted.

Tikki gasped.
"Marinette! Please don't! You and Adrien are soulmates! Now that you have revealed and you both like each other with and without the mask, you have to be with him! It's in every prophecy. Except from the Ladybug and Chat Noir who went rogue but that's nothing to worry about!" protested Marinette.

"I'm alone in this decision. I admitted it to Alya and she freaked," grunted Marinette.

Then darkness.

She must've been knocked out.

Marinette opened her eyes and could only see the dark.

"Tikki! Hello? Anyone?" cried Marinette, stumbling around. She had a pounding headache and put a hand on her head.
"What happened?" she groaned.

She walked around for a while. Suddenly, a screen showed up. All blank.
"Huh. That doesn't happen in the real world," smirked Marinette. "So... I'm still unconscious. Great."

The screen remained white.

"I really wish Tikki was here. If I could just see her in my self-conscience, that would help a lot," she sighed.

Then, the screen began to play a video clip.

"Tikki spots on!" Marinette watched as Tikki flew into her earrings.

"Now I can get back to the hotel and hang with Adrien! Ughhh, And Chloe."
"You know, these aren't even close to what Mr Stone wants," pointed out Tikki.
"What do you mean, Tikki? There's some red and white on it and two little Eiffel Towers." asked Marinette.
"Just saying, it's better in the long run to do it right the first time," said Tikki, with a smile on her face the whole time.

Marinette watched as more memories of her and Tikki began playing on the screen.
"Huh," smiled Marinette. "So this is where my memories are kept."

"Show me Adrien!" cried Marinette.

There was a photo of posters of Adrien on her walls. Marinette gasped. It was like seeing them for the first time.

"Wow," she muttered.

Then a video began playing.

Adrien walked away.
"Adrien touched my shoulder! I am never washing my jacket again!"

Then the next.
"Then, I'll invite him out for a fruit smoothie at the end of the photo shoot! Then, we'll get married! Live happily ever after in a beautiful house! Have two kids - no three. And a dog! Or maybe a cat... Nah! Forget the cat! A hamster! I love hamsters!"

Marinette wandered around the screen, watching the moments of her and Adrien. The kiss showed up and she blushed slightly.

"So... I'm alone in the decision and alone in my self-conscience, which has given me time to think. T-this isn't love I have for Adrien. I-It's... obsession," she cried.

"It's like I'm seeing my life for the first time. What I'm doing is weird. Besides, knowing that Adrien is Chat Noir makes it worse. Chat Noir is a huge flirt and... that just isn't Adrien. I don't think I can be with Adrien!" explained Marinette, rambling to herself.

Then, a light appeared. Marinette ran over and then stopped.
"People always say... don't go into the light. Am I dying?" cried Marinette.

She heard a guitar coming from the light and with a smile walked towards it.

"Luka," she smiled.