➪1

~

~

[2nd person]

You walk up to your new school, Karasuno High. It looks slightly bigger than you expected, bigger than the ones in England anyway.

You don't really miss your school back there, you knew everyone was just jealous of you, of your skills, your looks, your popularity. Most girls didn't really like you, you only had a few real friends, everyone else was just leeching off of you for their own share of your reputation.

You were never really good at sports in elementary. Didn't like the thought of getting sweaty and hot over something that seemed so pointless. Then, you found volleyball. You grew so fond of the sport that your skills in it grew at insane speeds, by your second year of middle school you became more accomplished than everyone else in your team, including the boys.

The 'friends' you had around you started to slowly disappear the more skilled you became. Eventually, with you on the team your school made it to nationals where you faced all sorts of different teams with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. With mostly you scoring the points your team grew tired of you, thinking that they didn't need to try as much due to the fact that you were just so talented. Though, that's what they thought. You can't play volleyball with only one member, you needed a team to really win. Because of this your team lost just the second match in nationals, which happened to be your last game with your team, and they blamed you because of it. You cried that night. A lot. You cried yourself to sleep even. Good thing you would never be seeing them again.
Just thinking about it made you mad, only after you moved had you realised that they were using you.

Anyway, enough of that, here is where you will be starting again, maybe not with volleyball, but with new friends.

~🦋~

Edited ✔︎

Edited ✔︎✔︎

(A/n) - if you're in dark mode ignore the slight borders of the gif i couldn't be arsed to find another one