Chapter 3 - Snowdin

Blue's POV
After all of the wonderful puzzles the sisters set up, we finally made it into Snowdin. It looked so much like the other Snowdin's but instead of monsters, there are humans. We decided to go into Grillby's for a bite to eat and that's where we saw (Y/N) again. I couldn't help myself but I ran up to her and gave her a big surprise hug. She jumped a bit and looked behind her to see all of us, then smiled.

"So, you made it to Snowdin? Take a seat, order something you want, I'll put it on my tab." We all sat down then there was a loud fart sound coming from one of the seats. (Y/N) started to laugh, "Be careful, weird people put whoopie cushions on those seats." She smiled, "You guys can order anything you want." (Y/N) looked over to Grillby, "Whatever these monsters order, put it on my tab." He nods, "I'll be on my way." She waved goodbye and left.

While the others were ordering something, I followed (Y/N). There she was, walking to the house, and I caught up to her. "Oh...!" She notices me, "Aren't the others coming?" I shrugged, "Well you can tell them that they're welcome to come in..."

We walked back into Grillby's and got the others, then making our way into the sisters home. It seemed no different from everyone else, same design and interior. "Sup sis," (Y/N) greeted her sister, who was in the kitchen.

"You know what's 'sup' sister! Where have you been?!"

(Y/N)'s POV
"Grillby's..." She sighed.

"I figure... also I washed your clothes for you. Next time, you have to wash your own clothes!"

"Sis, I can do that on my own." She raised an eyebrow, "So the skeletons are going to stay here for the night, are you okay with that?" I asked.

Papyrus sighed, "Fine, but you have to take care of them...!"

I giggled a bit, "So is that a deal or NOODLE?"

"(Y/N)!" I giggled and walked back into the living room.

"You guys can sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the couch for tonight." Blue raised his hand, "Yes, Blue?"

"Why can't you sleep with us?"

I cleared my throat, "Because there won't be enough room..."

"Can you at least tell us a story?" Blue asked.

I chuckled, "Sure... you guys make yourselves at home." They nod and I went back into the kitchen to talk to my sister, "Could you make extra? Just for the others."

"Oh, I'd love to!" She smiled.

As my sister was cooking up some spaghetti for the others, I went to take a shower. As I finished up my shower, I wrapped myself in the towel and the door opened. There was Fell and Fresh covered in pasta sauce. We stared at each other and I started to push them out of the bathroom, "Nope. Nope. Nope. Get out...!" I shut the door. Jeez, I thought I locked the door, that was on me then. I quickly changed into my pajamas then went to check on Fresh and Fell, who were still covered in pasta sauce.

"What happened to you two?"

"Edgy, MC my chemical romance, here started shooting some bad vibes about something then this happened..." I sighed.

"And my sis told you guys to clean up?" They nod, "Look, it's not your fault, I forgot to lock the door so it's all fine. Do you guys need some clothes? I can lend you mine for the night." Fresh's glasses changed from 'YOLO' to 'HECK YEAH', "And I'll take that as a yes." I lead them into my room and searched through my drawers for something fitting for them, "Put your dirty clothes on my bed, I'll wash them and return them in the morning." I tossed them my pajamas and went outside to see my sis with a book in her hand. I smiled, "Alright, I'll read you a bedtime story..."

Geno's POV
I was talking to Classic Sans until I noticed Fell and Fresh go into (Y/N)'s room, what were they doing in her room? Then, I saw (Y/N) come out of her room. Soon after, she went into her sister's room and there I saw them, Fell and Fresh came out wearing (Y/N)'s clothes. I teleported to them, "Should I even ask what happened?"

Fell ignored me and walked away, leaving Fresh to answer, "So looky here Geno, after that spaghetti incident with Fell, our clothes got dirty so (Y/N) offered her clothes to us." I giggled.

"You actually look nice in girl clothes." I snickered.

He blushed a bit, "Yo bro, not cool...."

(Y/N)'s POV
After finishing the story for Papyrus, she fell fast asleep. I closed the book, placing it on her nightstand, then turned the lights off. When I left her room, Blue ran up to me, "You want your bedtime story too?" I asked, he nods.

Oh, Blue is so irresistible sometimes, his adorable nature can't make me say no to him. While Blue gathered everyone into my room, I got some extra pillows and blankets for them. Before they entered the room, I quickly put Fell's and Fresh's dirty clothes in the washer. Once everyone was settled and ready, I began....