Chapter 10 - Tease

TW: Light smut

I lay in his arms in our bed. It was silent, but not in a bad way, or an awkward way. I slowly ran my hand up and down his chest and saw a small smile appear on his face. We had been in that exact position for a couple of hours now. Now we were laying there in silence: we had already done so much talking.

The whole fight we had about Felix and Marzia being friends again had been sorted out. I told him I was wrong and that he could be friends with her if he wanted to and that I wouldn't intervene. Luckily he forgave me, and apologised for shouting, even though he had every right to.

I was grateful that Mark gave me some good advice. He very rarely let me down, and when he did he always did something to make it up to me. Mark had always been there for me. He was a great friend, one of the best that I could ever ask for.

"Hey babe. You wanna know somethin?" Felix suddenly said, breaking the long silence that had lasted for nearly an hour.

"What?" I asked, still running my hand up and down his chest.

"I'm a really lucky man. Wanna know why?"

"Sure." God I love this man.

"Because usually, when people date somebody, the person that they date is either hot or cute, but you can never get both. I'm lucky, cuz I got both." I stared at him for a few seconds and then giggled, resting my head on his chest like I was doing before.

Felix always knew what to say and when was the right time to say it. He was always saying nice things about me out of the blue. It was one of the reasons why I loved him so god damn much. He was just so nice to me. It was too good to be true.

"You know, when you say things like that, it really makes me wanna shove my tongue down your throat." He clicked his fingers and pointed at me.

"See, cute and hot, at the same time." I giggled again for a short amount of time, before looking up at him and sitting up slightly. I moved my hand towards him, cupping his cheek, and I pressed my lips onto his. Like I said I would, I almost instantly slipped my tongue into his mouth, earning a small groan from him.

I couldn't help my hands from wandering around his gorgeous body. My right hand met his shirt, which I tugged, signalling to him that I wanted to take it off him. He stopped kissing me to allow me to remove his shirt, which I quickly threw onto the floor. I climbed on top of him and straddled him, leaning back down to press my lips to his.

This time it was him who used his tongue. He slipped it into my mouth without hesitation or difficulty, exploring every corner. As I had done earlier, I felt him grab my shirt and tug at it in a hard manner. It was so hard in fact that I thought he would rip it. I let him remove it, growing incredibly impatient with every second it took him.

We reconnected our lips. I felt his hands moving all across my body, on my chest, my shoulders, up and down my waist, he couldn't stop. Not like I had anything against it. I began to do the same and run my hands across his body. Already I could feel his boner underneath his clothes. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Hard already Fe?"

"I'm dating you, it really doesn't take much." I giggled again, but then returned to my previous attitude. I moved down his body, so that I was sitting on his legs rather than straddling around his waist. I began to unbutton his jeans, slowly to get on his nerves. It didn't take long to get a reaction off him.

"Come on Jack, don't be a fucking tease..." I smiled at him as he stared at me, waiting impatiently for me to remove his jeans. I decided not to make him wait for too long, because it might have put him off of doing anything else. To his delight I much more quickly unbuttoned the jeans and, a little more slowly, unzipped them.

"Finally..." He muttered underneath his breath. I rolled his eyes and after a few seconds, removed his jeans and chucked them on the floor with his shirt. He didn't hesitate to start the same job on my jeans. That's when the less sex maniac side of me kicked back in.

"Wait." He stopped dead in his tracks, his fingers still on the buttons on my jeans.

"Am I doing something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, you're doing everything right. I'm just...scared." He removed his fingers from my buttons and instead ran his hands up and down my waist soothingly.

"Why's that babe?" I sighed, scared he would think I'm stupid.

"You're gonna see me for the first time without anything on...I'm not all that nice to look at. And this is my first time. I'm just scared." He stroked my face with his thumb and ran his other hand through my hair.

"Jack, you are the most beautiful person that I know. Honestly, I'm not trying to make you feel better. Well I am, but I'm also saying it because I genuinely mean it. You don't need to feel insecure about your body especially around me. If you really feel that bad about yourself then we don't have to do this, but I'm just saying that you're beautiful, and seeing you undressed isn't gonna change my mind. Also this is my first time having sex with a guy too, so you really don't have to worry about that-"

"No...this is my first time having sex ever. Virgin." I whispered and pointed to myself, feeling extremely embarassed. He smiled and nodded.

"Well, that's ok. Infact that's even better for me because I have the honour of being the man who took your virginity. That is, if you still wanna do this. Do you? You don't have to if you don't want to." I was already really hyped up and ready to do this. I didn't want to particularly back down that much. I grabbed his hand and guided it to the buttons on my jeans.

"Hurry up then fuckboy, I'm not getting any younger here."

A/N: i was gonna continue this but i thought i would ask you guys about this one. do you want me to carry this on in the next chapter so you get all the smut? or do you just want me to skip past all of that and just like skip to the day after or something? this will be the last opportunity i get to write smut in this series anyway, so i was just wondering what you guys want cuz i don't really mind either way