Chapter 7 - Pacifist

(Y/N)'s POV
The monster kid made good progress through their journey in the underground, I even got to have a little 'date' with them, they never killed a single human there but only showed mercy to them. Now, it's time to meet them in the judgment hall, before the battle with Asgore, the king. When the kid entered the hall, the bells rang as we looked at each other.

"So, you finally made it. The end of your journey. In a few moments, you'll meet King Asgore. Together, you will determine the future for everyone. Now, you will be judged. Judged for all of your actions, all your LOVE is represented by the level of violence. But the thing is, you never gained any LOVE, but still doesn't mean you're completely innocent yet. From all that you've faced on your journey, you did the right thing. You didn't hurt anyone, when you ran away with a smile, you never gained LOVE yet you gained everyone's love. Does that make sense? Now, you're going to face the most challenging thing in your journey. With your determination, it could help humans or you. It's your choice. I know you can do the right thing. We're all counting on you, kid. Good luck." I teleported away from the judgment hall and into Alphys's lab, where everyone was watching the monster kid.

We all watched them go into the barrier room with King Asgore. Before the battle began, something knocked Asgore away from the kid. It was the fireball from the queen. I was shocked and so was Alphys. Then, I got a call from my sister to meet her at the barrier. So, I took Alphys with me and teleported us to the barrier. We all met up; me, my sister, Alphys, Undyne, the queen, the king, and the monster kid. It was a nice thing but there was one thing on my mind; why did my sister bring us here? So, I asked her.

"Let's just say a tiny puppy helped me." I paused.

"A-A tiny puppy...?" Alphys said.

All of a sudden, vines twisted around all of us, lowering our HP, one more hit then we'll turn into dust. Then I saw it, that puppy, "You IDIOTS! While you guys were all chatting, I took the monster souls. With the monster souls, I can also have all of your souls too!" The dog was explaining to the kid all about different things, I didn't pay much attention because I was busy with these vines. Then, I saw the kid's soul inside a tiny box. The thing attacked them until Toriel saved the kid. She blocked the attack.

"Do not be afraid. my child.... No matter what happens, we will always be there to protect you." She was able to heal one HP for the kid. The attacks continue but we protected the kid, "That's right! Just do what I do, I believe in you!" Papyrus said. We all continued to encourage the kid, until they reached full health.

"You... you are all so stupid!" The dog said, "Now, all of your souls are mine!" He was able to absorb all the human souls, even with the six monsters soul he already had. We became paralyzed, I forgot what happened but there was a good ending at least. The kid managed to save everyone and we were set free to live on the surface.

After that day happened, everything changed between the monsters and humans. Instead of fighting, we had a truce with each other. I could talk about the surface all I want, but now, I was still living with my little sister, always keeping an eye for her and such. The kid, however, was living with Toriel I believe. We were all so happy, living peacefully on the surface once again.

Then, it came to me. The alternate universes. I should really take some time and visit them one day.

And that day came. One day, while I was at the beach, along, just resting there with my bikini on. I was laying on my beach towel, had my sunglasses on, and laid under the bright sunlight. While I was resting under the light, something blocked it and I saw a familiar face from above. It was Frisk. "Heyya kiddo, are you with Tori or something?" They nod and asked me what I was doing, "Just sleeping, like always." I chuckled. Then they asked me if I wanted to build a sandcastle with them, I smiled and accepted. I sat up and used my powers to help Frisk build their sandcastle. After some time, Toriel called for Frisk, seems like they had to go home.

Well, what a bummer but I should probably head home too. I took my beach towel and teleported home to wash up. After cleaning up, I put on my casual clothes and flopped on my bed. My sister was at training, once again, so that left me alone for a few hours. I took this time and went to visit an alternate universe. I wasn't familiar with the universes yet so I picked one at random. It was called Underswap.

The portal brought me into Snowdin but it wasn't the Snowdin I was used to. I walked around a bit then found the wooden house in Snowdin, maybe a Sans lives here. I knocked on the door and saw Blue, "Oh stars!" His eyes lit up, "(Y/N)!" He hugs me, "I'm so glad you visited me!" He pulled me inside the house. "Chara!" There was a kid with a green sweater. "This is (Y/N)!" Blue introduced me to them.

"Hello! I'm Chara!" They said.

"Nice to meet you, kid." I said.

"Oh! Let's play a game!" They requested.

"Sure, why not." I said.

She smiles, "Great! It's going to be like a role play! Have you heard of sleeping beauty?" I nod, "Good! You can be sleep beauty and Sans can be the prince and I'll be the villain."

Blue blushed a bit, "Doesn't the story ends with a kiss?" Chara nods, "But skeletons don't have lips thought...."

Chara thought for a bit, "You too can just clink heads...!" Blue nods, "Now, let's begin!"