Chapter 9 - Dance

Dancetale Sans's POV
I was going to get a drink until I bumped into a girl, her dress was so beautiful but I couldn't get her face straight with her hoodie covering her eyes. But I'll bet that she's more beautiful than her dress. "Oh, pardon me. I wasn't looking where I was going." Her voice was like an angel.

"No need to excuse yourself. Hey, wanna dance?" I held my hand out.

She was hesitant, "I'm not much of a dancer though...." I smiled at her.

"Come on, everyone can dance."

"Sure, why not?" She places her hand over mine and I pulled her closer to me. We did a simple ballroom dance, considering we are in a ballroom, then I surprised her with an underarm turn. "Woah!" She said.

I giggled, "Did I surprise you?"

She smiled, "You certainly turned me around."

We both laughed then the music slowly started to rest then I dipped her, making her hood slightly move off her eyes. Still, I wasn't able to see her face. "You're a good dancer." I said.

She smiles, "Thanks, you too. I'm (Y/N) by the way, I didn't get your name."

"Sans, from Dancetale. It's nice to meet you."

She puts her hood down, revealing her face, I didn't get why she covered such a pretty face, "Likewise!" She said.

Then her name was called out from the back, it was from Ink. She turned around and went to him, waving goodbye to me in the process. Stars, I was lucky to dance with her. I just couldn't get my eyes off of her, until I heard Classic Sans behind me, "Do you want to have a bad time?" I looked at him.

"Are you jealous that I got to dance with (Y/N) instead of you?" I smirked.

"Shut up!" He crossed his arms, "How do you know if I like her or not?!"

"It's so obvious!"

He chuckles, "It's also obvious that you like her too!" I blushed a bit.

"Why were you looking at us while we were dancing, huh?" He didn't answer back, "That's what I thought." I smiled but Classic Sans seems to be staring at something. I looked behind me to see (Y/N) in Ink's arms. It looked like an accident but my emotions got the best of me. She excused herself away from Ink and went to talk to someone else. I glared at Ink and went to speak with him, Classic Sans did the same as well.

(Y/N)'s POV
I was enjoying the talk with Ink until my little sister pushed me into him, he quickly reacted and caught me from my fall. My arms were around his neck while he held his hands at my waist, our faces just inches apart. We both blush and I quickly pulled away, apologizes for what just happened and went to have a little talk with my sister. "Sis... did you push me?" She nods, "Why?" She smiles.

"Can't you see he likes you?" She was super giddy.

"What...?"

She giggles, "Never mind, let's just have fun!" She skipped away to talk to Classic Papyrus.

Honestly, she sure can be a handful. I was going to talk to Ink again but when I went back, I saw Dancetale Sans and Classic Sans arguing with ink, "Guys! Calm down, why are you arguing with each other?"

They looked at each other, "It's nothing...." Classic Sans said.

"Just making sure. May I continue my talk with Ink then?" They excused themselves and left me with Ink, "So, where were we?"

"Parties."

I nod, "So, do you do these parties often?"

He nods, "The last party we had was the Christmas party, but it wasn't how we planned it to be."

I giggled, "What's the next party after this one?"

He thought for a bit, "Another Christmas party since the last one wasn't that great...."

I chuckled, "What happened in the last one?"

"Sadly, I wasn't able to go but Classic Sans told me what happened. Geno hosted the last one and oh stars, was it something. That was the first time everyone got to know each other. The first few hours of the party were great but someone spiked the eggnog, poor Sci was the first victim to it. Someone sent a message about the party to the multiverse mailbox and that brought more to the party. Then there was some sort of friendship committee or friend club going around. Everyone at that party was either drunk, unhappy, both, or oblivious to whatever was going on. But in the end, it was pretty good. I also think Sci had a thing for Fell while they were there."

"Like, romantically...?" Ink nods, "Sci definitely FELL for someone." I winked.

Ink laughed, "Nice one. But yeah, that was basically what happened."

As I was talking to Ink, someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around, "Care to dance with DEATH?"

So, this is Reapertale Sans I'm assuming, "Sure, I'd love to..."

Death took my hand and pulled me to the dance floor, where he twirled me around a few times. He sure is something. We slowly danced around and at the end, he dipped me, just like Dancetale Sans but he didn't pull me up. Instead, he leaned down to my face, "May I say, you look absolutely gorgeous." He pulls me up.

I smiled, "Thanks. You're Reapertale Sans?" He nods, "I'm (Y/N)."

"What a beautiful name.... Mind grabbing a drink?" I nod.

We walked over to the table to grab some drinks, it seems like Mafia Sans has quite a taste in alcoholic beverages, should've expected something like that from him. While I was looking at the arrangement of drinks, Death handed me a filled glass. Not sure what was in it but it was definitely alcohol. I took my first sip and instantly, it hits me, really hard. I looked to Death and chuckled, "Whiskey, huh?"

He smirks, "You have a strong sense of taste."

Death's POV
Her expressions were cute, seeing her in this state of intoxication is quite adorable. She looks at me and giggles, continuously taking sips from her glass. But maybe this wasn't the best idea. She drank the whole glass and slammed it on the table. Her cheeks were all flushed, I'm surprised she trusts the God of Death but that's just a bonus for me. She turns to me and gets closer to me, to whisper, "Hey...! I'm wearing slippers as shoes." She giggles.

"Oh, really?" She backs away and showed me her shoes, she wasn't kidding. "Wow, hope you don't SLIP up."

She laughs, "Ah jeez... This drink is really KILLER, don't you think? I feel like DEATH after drinking all of that...."

"You wish." She giggles then skips away from me, she seems to be enjoying herself and the party too. I hope to see her around again, I'd love to get to know her more. She's super cute....