50 (Part 2)

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, here..." I reached for the blanket that Jennie unnie had given me. A small smile escaped my lips and the girl just really had to wink at me. I bet a few fansites had probably taken a video and soon, I'd see a few clips on Instagram about it. That's just how Jennie unnie is. She loves showing affection towards us and our fans go crazy for it. Who wouldn't though? Jennie unnie is just so adorable.

"Lisa, did you hear the cheers for your name earlier when you sent that kiss? And you twerked. I saw that on the screen. You little shit," Jisoo unnie teased and I smiled timidly. Our performance just ended and I actually still feel so pumped up.

I can still hear the roaring of the crowd, their cheers when they shout our names. I've always told myself to get use to it but I just can't. Every other performance felt so different. It just gets better and better and I still can't believe I was lucky to be living the dream.

Our eyes were then focused on the next performer. Red Velvet was up next and we were clapping. We were friends with them and I just can't stop myself cheering.

We were dancing along with their music and were singing along.

Just when their performance ended, Chaeyoung started teasing us. "Your guys are up next. Please refrain yourselves from cheering too obvious. I know you love them but calm your tits ladies,"

Our jaw dropped at what she told us and since we were cramped a little closer to her, we all knew she told those while ensuring no one can read the way her lips moved.

"Yah!" Jisoo unnie hissed and we all laughed.

"Chaeyoung-ah, your mouth gets dirtier and dirtier as days pass," Jennie unnie smirked and Chaeyoung's smile started to fade then form into a cute little pout.

Our eyes were then focused on the screen before us. It hasn't even started but the crowd was now cheering with just the VCR - their power.

As much as I can, I tried not to show too much reaction whenever I see Jungkook on the screen despite the loud beating of my heart. The past months had been very fruitful for both of us. Our relationship isn't purely rainbows and butterflies but I can say I can never wish for anything else but be with him.

Jungkook and I's relationship had taught me a lot. It made me see my imperfections and helped me grow. I still have a lot more to learn in life but I feel like, a part of me had changed because of him.

We both know what our priorities are. Though we love each other dearly, we try to talk things through and remind ourselves that the world doesn't just revolve between the two of us. We still have so much to achieve and learn.

About revealing our relationship and going public, we've talked about it several times and even our management had given us a go signal. We just haven't thought about when to actually do it.

We stopped being careful about revealing it and there are multiple occasions that fans and the media had thought about the possibility of us being together. Who wouldn't when he and his members would often sneak into one of our concerts and such. Those rebels.

Anyways, I'm not too worked up in revealing us anyways. There are moments when I get jealous when I see articles about him possibly dating another girl but this is just me being stupid. I've given my full trust to Jungkook. Sure we had a rough start and had an issue with his past girlfriend but that's just about it.

I'm just so fucking glad I went to the fire exit that day.

The VCR ended and the cheers got even louder. A smile slowly creeps its way on my lips.