Chapter 10 - Drunken Fun

Sci's POV
Classic Sans was talking to me about what happened at the Christmas party last year and I desperately wanted to avoid it as much as possible. As Classic Sans continued to tell me how much I was into Fell, someone bumped into me. I turned to see a girl, her cheeks were all flushed up, she must have been drinking. Could she be another 'us'? She could be a human version of us but gender-swapped. I've never seen her around or would expect another alternate universe to have this but then again, there are so many universes out there that I don't know about. She looks at me and smiles, "Are you the Sans that FELL for Fell?" I looked over to Classic Sans. Stars, did he tell her this?

"(Y/N), are you drunk?" Classic Sans asked.

She giggles, "Here's my question, bud: why aren't you?" She points to him. "And you!" She stares at me, "Are you Sci?" I nod. She smiles and throws her arms around me, "It's so nice to meet you!" I blushed and hugged her back.

"Y-You too... it was (Y/N), right?" She nods.

She pulls away, "So... you're the younger version of Classic Sans, right?" I nod then she looks over to Classic Sans. "Sans!" She hugs him and cups his cheeks, "We were just talking about you, how've you been?"

Classic Sans smiles, "Heh, I've been good, (Y/N)."

"Have you seen Geno?" Her tone became serious, "I wanna speak to him!"

I interrupted, "I think he's talking to Outertale Sans." She nods and walks away. That was something, a strange first impression with her but nonetheless, she seems very likable. I'm quite amused by her though, seeing how coordinated she is while drunk, she's better than I am. I looked over to Classic Sans, "Can you tell me more about her? Is she like us?"

"I don't know much about her but in a way, she is like us...."

I thought for a bit, "She does have similar aspects to us but again, she is different, physically and mentally.... Hey, Sans."

"Yeah?"

I cleared my throat, "Hypothetically speaking, if a Sans falls in love with her, it wouldn't be weird, right? I mean, she is us but on the other end, she also isn't."

"I get what you're saying, but she's still a kid, ya know?"

I looked at him, "That's really unlikely. If anything, she may be younger or around the same age as you, Sans!" Then it hits me, "... You also like her, don't you?"

Outertale Sans's POV
Geno was talking to me about the party, how it was better than the last one he hosted. I wish I was there. While we were talking by the table, someone came up to Geno and hugged him. It was a girl, in a sparkly long dark blue dress. She pulls away, "What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Geno asked her, she stayed silent for a few minutes.

"Sorry for SPACING out on you." She winks and looks at me, "Has anyone ever told you that you're breathtaking?" I blushed.

Then like that, she teleported away. That was a bit of a strange encounter, I've never seen her before but she's interesting, must've been drinking. Could she be another 'Sans'? Wonder how her universe is like. I looked back to Geno and we continued our talk, "So, who was that? It was (Y/N), right?" I asked.

"Yep, she's another alternate us but I still don't know her that well, only met her a few days ago."

I nodded, "I never would've thought there would be human and gender-swapped versions. She seems interesting... but then again, she seems like she has been drinking."

"From what I saw in her universe, it's just the Sans and Papyrus in the universe that are gender-swapped."

While we were talking, Geno stopped and stared behind me. I turned my head to see (Y/N) taking another drink. She sure is something, quite impressed to see how much she can take.

It wasn't long until she came back to us, her cheeks even more flushed than before, "Outertale Sans," She looks at me, "What do planets like to read?"

I chuckled, "What do they read?"

"COMET books." We both laughed then she warmly smiles at me, "Hey... do you know what I wanna do with you?" I blushed and shook my head. "Take a group photo, you bonehead." Then she looks over to Geno and takes his hand, "Will you join our group photo?"

He blushes, "Sure...!"

Death's POV
After giving (Y/N) that drink, I didn't see her around that much, either she went back home or she's somewhere across the room. I was talking to Dancetale Sans about dancing with her and I could easily see him getting jealous. And speaking of the devil, (Y/N) came to us with Classic Sans, Outertale Sans, Sci, and Geno following her. She smiled at me and Dancetale Sans, "Would you two like to join our group photo?" It still seems like she's tipsy, did she drink more? We accepted the request and continued the train. It seems like she's looking for someone else. After walking around for a bit, she met with Ink and Dream, "Inky! Dreamy!" She surprised them.

They both blushed and greeted her. She leans forward to them and whispers, "Do you wanna join our group photo?" They happily agrees and she takes out her phone.

She uses her powers to hover her phone in front of us, we huddled together and posed for the photo. She took a few extra while we were posing and finished up. She took her phone and looked through the photos, "These are so cute!" She showed us the photos.

"Oh stars! They are!" Dream said.

"Hey, (Y/N)..." I said, "Wanna play a game?"

Her eyes lit up, "Stars! I would love to! What game is it?!"

"Never have I ever...."