13

Jazmine sat up in the bed holding on to the rails as she refrained from chunking the remote at Dave's head.

She had been kept in the hospital due to her high blood pressure being so high she has lost consciousness twice which concerned the nurses and doctors, especially being she just had a major miscarriage.

"You expect me to believe that a grown ass man, nigga you built like a fucking bear, was kidnapped?" Jazmine smirked. Unbelieveable.

"I have no reason to lie to you. Vince had me snatched up and he was trying to erase me from the picture. He is upset about the whole Matthew situation."

"And how does he even know Matthew?!" Jazmine threw her hands up not believing Dave.

"Matthew was his fucking cousin. This whole thing has been a scheme. I was able to escape and I want to warn y'all cause he might be coming back for revenge now."

Jazmine froze. She didn't know what to believe.

Thinking back, she hasn't met any of Vince's family. She doesn't even know his mother! She literally married and had kids with a damn stranger.

"He's still alive?"

"Nope." A voice answered from the door causing everyone to become alert.

*****COMMERCIAL BREAK*****

"What the hell!" Everyone exclaimed.

"I know, I know, just let me explain."

"This is too much for one day." Jazmine began to shake her head as tears formed. She got out of bed and rolled her IV with her up to him.

Shaking, damn near about to piss herself, she touched him. Poking his cheek, she drew her hand back. She rubbed his smooth face with an open palm as tears ran down her face. Taking a step back, she looked him over before sending a hard open palmed smack to his face. It echoed down the hall and across the room.

"You bastard!" She dropped to her knees crying. He grabbed her and pulled her to his chest as she cried and kicked him. He mad sure to hold her IV so she wouldn't snatch it out of her arm.

"I'm sorry baby, just let me explain."He whispered in her ear.

"Why would you do me like this? I-I-I thought you were dead.... I went to your funeral. I- I don't understand." Jazmine cried.

"It's me, It's me baby. I'll explain everything, I promise." He kissed her forehead.

Dave shifted in his seat, very much feeling some type of way but he was happy, yet confused about seeing his home boy.

...

Everyone settled down and Jamie was able to explain everything that happened to him to everyone.

"That nigga had it all planned out. I heard he got you pregnant twice and that y'all got two little ones." Jamie pointed to Dave.

"Well, we have one together which is Raine. Dave and I have one together which is Jabari and I take care of Jaliyah too."

"What happened?"

Jazmine looked down and so did Dave.

"When Dave and I were just talking, I miscarried our child...AND the reason I'm in the hospital now is because  I just miscarried Vince's twins." Jazmine breathed out a shaky breath.

"I'm so sorry baby." Jamie hugged her and she melted in his arms. Everyone noticed and it set an unsettling feeling inside of Dave.

"I don't mean to disrespect... Dave you still have feelings for Jazmine?" Jamie sat up from Jazmine.

"I mean, I do. I love her, she is the mother of my child and the protector of my children. I took her for granted but, I love her." Dave shrugged rubbing his hands on his jeans.

Jazmine kept her head low.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to just rise from the damn dead and mess shit up." Jamie raised off of the bed but Jazmine grabbed his hand before he could walk away.

"You can't leave me again." Jazmine looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Bab- Jazmin, I have nothing. This man loves you, I am just popping up, I understand we have history but baby you gotta think." Jamie rubbed the back of her hand with the pad of his thumb.

Jazmine shook her head with tears in her eyes as she looked at Dave who was looking at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I can't lose you again. I love you too much, I love you too much! You can't leave me again Jamie!" Jazmine cried as snot began to drip from her nose and bubble.

Mother Dear rubbed her back, comforting her.

"Dave, I-I'm so sorry. We been through a lot and I will always have love for you but, you know how i feel about Jamie. I can never get him off of my mind. I love him. Dear God it tore me apart when i thought you died. It legit ruined me! Baby!" Jazmine cried out.

"You're not ready for another relationship. You have been through too much and you're still technically married."

Jazmine let go of his hand and wiped her tears.

"You don't want me? I didn't say we had to jump into a relationship, I just can't lose you again."

"Just work on getting out of the hospital first, and we'll go from there, okay." Jamie kissed her forehead and walked on out of the room.

Jazmine fell back into the bed crying as Mother Dear comforted her.

Things were in such disarray.

Life was a literal tornado right now.