The morning after

I awoke from my slumber feeling extremely giddy and nauseous. My head felt like it weighed a ton as my eyes slowly adjusted to my surroundings. I continued to rub my eyes in between long pauses as I stared at the ceiling.
Something looked wrong.
Something felt wrong.

I jolted up as I realised this wasn't my room. Yet the black furniture around the bedroom brought a déjà vu feeling to me. Like the big painting across the bed and this particular lamp on the bedside table. The setting is awfully familiar.. The more I thought about who this room might belong to, the more I felt queazy and it wasn't all because I was hung over. But the pitted fear made my stomach churn as I started to recall who this room belonged to.

No, no, no!

How the hell did I end up here?

This must be a dream.
Must be a nightmare!

I clenched the sheets between my trembling fingers, pulling them over my face to only reveal my eyes to the world as I wanted to disappear as much as possible from here. 
My eyes continued to anxiously search the surroundings to find an escape route but a voice caught me off guard.

There's no way this room belongs to..

"Good morning, baby." The man emerged from the bathroom, greeting me with only a towel wrapped around his lower body. His damp black hair and intense coal eyes came into sight, I immediately jumped out of bed to reveal that I was not dressed at all. Now panicking even more, I clumsily pulled the duvet straight off his bed to cover myself. "Pervert! What did you do to me?!" Screaming at him, I clung onto the duvet as if my life was on the line.

The taller man smirked, slowly moving towards me. "Relax, it's nothing I haven't seen before." His voice became a soft whisper as he cupped my chin, tipping my head up to pull me closer to his lips. I smacked his hand away and retrieved my clothes scattered around the floor. "Stop that Sasuke, we broke up 3 years ago!"

The Uchiha was as calm as ever, looking at me dead in the eyes. "So?" He leaned against the wall and folded his arms.

"So.. stop it." I mumbled softly, I could feel my cheeks heating up with embarrassment as I picked up the last garment off the cold ground with the sheets still wrapped around me.
"That's not what you were screaming last night." He gave me a grin I didn't like the look of. It looked as if he was ready to devour me whole.

My eyes widen in disbelief as my jaw almost hung wide. But I decided to play it cool and simply ignore the comment he just made, walking past him and towards the bedroom door as if he never existed. One of my hands was reaching for the doorknob, the other clasping onto the duvet and my clothes. As I made my way out of his bedroom, Sasuke stepped onto the end of the duvet that was dragging across the ground. My hand wasn't able to get a strong grip on the sheets and it fell through, revealing my bare self again.

I turned back, glaring daggers at my ex lover who was sneering away. "Oh, you think its funny?" I stormed over to him, ripping off the towel around his waist.

"Ha! Laugh now!" I chuckled to myself. But he didn't respond to it, he simply looked at me nonchalantly.

That was when I realised what an awkward
situation I put us both into. Two grown men, standing naked in front of one another..
No, no, no!
I'm not a pervert!
It was just for revenge! I swear!
I freaked out internally, trying to make peace with my morals and values as a human.

"God, you're so beautiful. How stupid was I to let you leave me." Uchiha uttered before placing his lips on mine, holding the back of my neck to seize me as he passionately kissed me. His tongue slowly slipping into my mouth and I was giving in to him.