36

His lips were as needy as mine, and his hands were grabby and greedy. He lifted his hips up just a little, so that his hardening member rubbed right against my core. I wasn't wearing much so I was extra sensitive to his jeans. I started to scoot backwards, our lips parting as I knelt on the ground. I didn't even look up at him; focused on getting his pants down and off his body. I felt my mouth salivate at the thought of shoving his cock down my throat.

Giving him head was more fun than I ever thought it could be. He was so sensitive and responsive; like me. I was able to get his pants undone and I took a tight grip on his belt loops and tugged. He lifted his hips to help and I was able to get them completely off and settle myself between his legs.

My hands were on the tops of his thighs, and he hung hard and heavy, waiting for me. I lifted my eyes to look at him, and he was staring back with begging eyes. I took the hem of his shirt and started to push it up. He helped and pulled it up over his head as I lifted the shirt I was wearing up and over mine. I was bare other than my panties kneeling in front of him. I leaned and kissed his soft stomach not touching his needy dick yet.

I heard him grunt, but he kept his hands fisted to the side of him. When I took hold of him in a firm grip, he moaned lowly, and a growl errupted. I wrapped my lips around him and pushed him to the back of my throat. I easily salivated, hungry for his pleasure. My tongue moved around his shaft, and I gripped the bottom part I couldn't fit in my mouth. I pushed just a little further so his tip was at my windpipe and I pushed and pulled back and forth. My gag reflex was ignored, and all my adrenaline was to focus on his pleasure. I pulled back and down again being sure I tasted every last inch of him.,

He was groaning and panting above me. His fingers flexing into a fist continuously. When I pulled back I dragged my tongue down the vein in his dick making his thighs shake. "Oooooh god!" he let out. "Baby..."

"Hmm?" I hummed around him making him jerk.

"As g-good as that feels...oooooh....let me...me make love to you."

I felt my heart patter and I pulled away from him with a pop. I was able to get my panties off, about to stand and pull him to my bedroom but he took hold of my hips and pulled me down on top of him to straddle him once again. My lower lips were pressed right against him, the head rubbing on my clit. I took in a sharp inhale, and pressed my body against his to kiss him deeply.

His hands twisted in my hair and he held me close to him, both of us grinding into one another. When I pulled back we both looked down, and I leaned my hips up on my knees so he could position himself at my entrance. As soon as his head was at the dip of my wetness, I allowed my body to sit on him, sheathing him in one go.

I hissed at the stretch, and Namjoon gripped my waist throwing his head back on the couch. My jaw hung open as I looked down to him. His eye brows were pushed together and he was biting his lip. When I started to move up and down his eyes went wide and he moved his hands to my stomach and up cupping my breasts. His thumbs moved back and forth across my nipples hardening them even more. I leaned back a bit to give me a better angle to ride him. I rolled my hips as I came up and down trying to stimulate him in more than one way. He took that as an opportunity to wrap his full lips around my pink nipples and use his tongue to tease them. He sucked and with the pressure it enticed me to move even more.

He groaned into my skin letting go of my nipple and kiss up my chest. "You feel so good." he whispered in a breathy voice. "So good."

I nodded, unable to speak since my mind was too focused on my hips and the spark of pleasure to form words. He latched on to the sensitive spot on my neck, nipping, licking, and sucking on that spot making me arch my back. I continued to move my hips against him, his thickness pushing and pulling the pleasure from inside of me.