Chapter 24

Jisoo got up from the bed and put on a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Jennie sat on the edge of the bed and watched the other woman get dressed. She had a bed sheet wrapped around her naked body. She couldn't help but smile as she watched the brunette, she was so beautiful and sweet and the raven's heart started to beat faster just by looking at her.

Jisoo didn't noticed she was being watched until she was about to open the door to the bedroom. She turned around and met Jennie's gaze.

"What?" the brunette asked puzzled with a small smile.

"You're beautiful..." Jennie said softly.

Jisoo felt her cheeks flush by that comment and she looked down. Jennie got up from the bed and walked over to the brunette. She tilted Jisoo's chin so she could meet her eyes again.

"You're so beautiful..." she whispered before she kissed her.

Jisoo wrapped her arms around the smaller woman's waist and gasped as Jennie deepened the kiss. Their tongues met and as Jennie tilted her head to the side so she could kiss Jisoo even deeper the brunette felt a pool of wetness between her legs. She couldn't believe the effect Jennie had on her, no one had ever made her so turned on in just a matter of seconds.

Lips moving together and tongues swirling around in a very heated kiss made the raven's head spin. She entangled her hands in Jisoo's hair and pulled the other woman even closer. Slowly she let her hands wander down over Jisoo's chest where she gently squeezed her breast through the fabric of Jisoo's t-shirt. The way the brunette moaned into her mouth encouraged the raven to continue her exploration. She quickly grabbed the hem of Jisoo's t-shirt and pulled it over her head and mimicked Jisoo's actions from their night in the boathouse.

Jisoo gasped loudly when the raven's lips closed around her nipple. She closed her eyes and breathed heavily as Jennie's hand found her other breast and squeezed it gently. Trying to compose herself before she would lose control, Jisoo pulled Jennie's head up and kissed her deeply, their tongues met instantly and Jisoo felt her knees go weak. She started to move them over back to the bed and pulled the bed sheet from Jennie's body as they moved slowly towards the bed.

Her hands started to wander all over the raven's naked body the second the sheet hit the floor and as they reached the bed she nudged Jennie down on the bed then quickly removed her last piece of clothing before she climbed on top of the other woman.

Jennie breathed heavily as Jisoo's lips started to place hot open mouth kisses all over her body. She let her own hands roam over Jisoo's body, she couldn't get enough of her. As Jisoo's mouth trailed a path of kisses down between Jennie's breast and continued south Jennie could breathe. When she felt the brunette gently nudge her legs apart she willingly obliged and as Jisoo's mouth found the heat between the legs for the second time she gasped violently. Jennie grabbed the bed sheets and threw her head back as she felt Jisoo's tongue swirl around her clit. It was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. Jisoo certainly knew what she was doing and it felt amazing.

The raven breathed heavily as Jisoo continued to please her with her tongue and didn't think she would last much longer. Suddenly Jisoo slipped two fingers inside and as she altered between sucking and flicking her tongue against Jennie's harden nub the raven exploded in the most intense orgasm she'd ever had.

Jisoo removed her fingers slowly which made the other woman shiver, then kissed her way up the raven's body until she found her lips again. Jennie was still trying to catch her breath but when Jisoo kissed her and she could taste herself on Jisoo's lips she instantly kissed her back with everything she had.

Jennie flipped them over so she was on top. She kissed the woman beneath her deeply as her hands found Jisoo's breasts again. Squeezing them gently she was marvelled by how she'd never found women attractive before, well okay, she had but not like this... Being this intimate with Jisoo felt absolutely wonderful, no one had ever made her feel this turned on ever before. She wondered what all this meant, she was undeniably attracted Jisoo and no one had ever made her feel like this... was she also gay? So many thoughts were begging to be processed but that would have to wait. She had an amazing woman in her arms and she was dying to make her feel just as good as she herself had felt just minutes ago.