Chapter 21

Ok Lookie! An author who lied about when she would update next! She finished early you say? How weird.

*****

Taylor POV

Grayson and I are currently raiding the kitchen at 3 in the morning during our slumber party.

I am officially over my eating issue.

Thanks to the triplets I can finally eat more than half a cup of fruit without throwing up.

I, of course, have a limit but I am working on expanding it.

I don't know how I used to go weeks without eating. This stuff is so good.

We are currently making waffles and we are terrible at this. None of us can cook. Like at all.

It doesn't help that we don't know where things are in the kitchen either. We keep pulling open every single drawer looking for measuring cups or spoons. Cooking is hard.

"Tay! We need flour!"

"Uhh give me a second to find it!"

I make my way through the pantry that you could get lost in for years. I might need a search and rescue team to come find me.

They might as well have a food court in here.

I find some flour and I return from the depths of the pantry.

"I made it out alive!" I gasped dramatically and gently slammed the flour onto the counter.

"It's a miracle!" He said sarcastically and added it into the mix.

We added a few more ingredients and soon we had a waffle mix going but we forgot about one thing. We need to find a waffle maker.

Now we are both lost in the pantry, trying to find a waffle maker.

"I found one!" I hear Grayson yell from somewhere.

"Bring it back to the kitchen!"

"Ok!" There was a pause. "Which way is that again?"

Our laughs both echo through the pantry. "I guess we'll figure it out!"

We both somehow make it out to see the light of day once more. Well, I guess the light of the kitchen. Same thing.

We experiment with the heat for a few minutes before just winging it.

I think we created pretty awesome waffles if I do say so myself.

We munch on our waffles that we drenched in whip cream, strawberries, bananas, syrup, and chocolate sauce and we clean up. The omegas would chase us with brooms if we left this place messy and dirty.

We trudge all the way back upstairs to the alpha lounge where we built a fort and watched sappy rom-coms.

It's been a blast.

We walked past our room and I could hear the triplets tossing and turning. They are getting a sleepless night while I am having fun. I don't see how that is fair. But they have banned me from coming into our room before 11.

We lay back down in our fort and start talking while some cheesy romance played in the background.

We talked for hours.

And I mean hours.

The topic that hit me the most was Graysons wedding.

I made him give me a full run by and it sounded beautiful. Lukas made it wonderful for him and I am happy about that.

Grayson got the beautiful wedding he deserved.

He had an amazing ceremony that would make anyone cry with just a glance, and a killer reception with everything you could think of.

His ring-bearer and flower girl sounded adorable. The flower girl was Lukas' little sister who was 3 and the ring-bearer was his little cousin who was 5.

Just their age makes them adorable in my world.

They sun peeked through the windows as we laughed at the stupidest of things. We were delusional at this point.

I checked the time and it was 7:30.

We continued to talk before we got hungry again and went down to find food.

We found some already made eggs and bacon and we chowed down on them. First come first serve that's all I have to say.

Once we were full and somehow kicked out of the kitchen - don't ask - we tried to figure out what to do with ourselves.

We have done everything we could possible think of.

I miss my mates. I miss their kisses and hugs and I just want to be in their arms right now. I know Grayson misses Lukas as well.

But we are big boys and can tough it out.

... Maybe.

I know the triplets are probably up by now doing their morning workout and stuff that I don't even know the name of. Lukas probably is with them so we are stuck together.

Not that I am complaining.

I love my brother.

Nothing will ever change that.

Not fast enough, 11 strolls around and the Alphas come knocking on the door. Impatient little cuties. And I guess Lukas.

They come in and I basically run into their arms and Grayson does the same to Lukas.

"We missed you baby." They all murmured, hugging me close to their bodies. "I missed you guys too."

I practically fall asleep just standing in their arms.

Chase picks me up and I nuzzle myself into his neck.

My mind drifts into a black void and I am put to sleep like a baby.
_________________________________

Guys.

As we all know, stories have to come to end at some point.

So I am sad to announce that there will be one last chapter then an epilogue.

It's sad to see this story come to an end after working so hard on it but that's just how it works.

I hope you have a good day/night!

Keeks