14

3 weeks later

Everything was finally coming together for Katrina , her shop was finished in no time with the help of her friends,  the only thing she had to do now was hire a team who would work in the shop with her. Everything was going good between her and Amir. She loved spending time with him and through the pass weeks they learned a lot about one another. Currently Amir was taking her on a surprise date.

"Kay cmon ma we don't have all night"he
yelled out for her.

"Don't rush me I'm coming" a few moments later she came out of her room and into the front. Amir couldn't help but admire her , she was so beautiful inside and out.

"You look beautiful mamas" he kissed her cheek before grabbing her hand and leading her outside. Once they were both situated Amir tied a bandana around her eyes and made their way to the beach he couldn't wait to see the look on her face , Amir was ready to make them official , he wanted his women by his side at all times he wasn't use to being in relationships because he was always off and on with females but with Katrina it was different, the feeling he would get when he was around her was unexplainable.

Pulling up to the beach he grabbed the things out the trunk before going on her side and getting her out, and they made their way onto the sand

"Amir what the hell is between my toes" she panicked

"Girl calm down we almost there" they walked a little bit longer before he stopped her allowing her to take the blind fold off. She was in shock and her being emotional she started to tear up not knowing what to do. It was candles lit shaped into a heart and right on the edge it said would you be my girlfriend?

 It was candles lit shaped into a heart and right on the edge it said would you be my girlfriend?

"Kay say something you making me nervous"he chuckled.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend Amir" he pulled her into him and they kissed passionately before taking a seat. Amir rung the bell on the table and soon Jonathan and kennon was walking over with butler outfits on and all Katrina could do was laugh.

"How can i help you good sir"kennon playfully asked.

"Can you get my and my woman some wine please" she blushed

"Coming up sir"he snapped his hands and Jonathan poured the wine in each glass before taking a step back

"Can i accompany you to anything else sir"Jonathan asked

"Yes can you bring out the food please" Jonathan nodded before him and kennon walked off going get the food and coming back placing it on the table before waking back off.

They ate making some conversation here and there and Amir finally took her to the final surprise for the night. He picked her up carrying her to a private area  where they would be spending a night at and gave her , her over night bag allowing her to change into her swimsuit. When they both were done they met back up and he grabbed her hand taking her to the pool.