MomoJirou - Horny Needs (Smut)

(REPUBLISHED! Nothing has been edited unless it was a typo or not indented correctly!)

          -Jirou's POV-
   Me and Yaomomo had decided to go get cleaned up in the bathrooms next to the training room after our after school training. I figured it would just be any other normal training day with my best friend but...well...you'll see.

   "A-ah! F-fuck..!" I moaned out as Yaomomo began to bite and suck on my sweet spot and pin me against the bathroom stall's wall. I wasn't sure how it escalated to this but I didn't care. I was enjoying it. She slid her hand into my panties and began to rub slow circles around my clit, teasing me and making me sexually frustrated.
   "Beg," Yaomomo said as she smirked. She knew I had been wanting this so of course I would do anything to get what I wanted.
   "Please fuck me sensless!" I shouted, "I want you to make it so I can't walk for a fucking week!"
   "Good," she said. She pulled my panties off and thrusted two fingers inside of me as she kept sucking on my sweet spot which made me moan louder.
   "M-more!" I moaned out. She slid another finger inside of me as I grabbed onto her shoulders to hold myself up. She began to go quicker as she thrusted deeper inside of me. After a few seconds I ended up cumming all over her hand. She licked it off of her hand and sat the toilet lid down.
   "Sit down and spread your legs," she said and I did as I was told. She got on her knees and began to flick my clit with her tounge which made me moan louder. Soon, she thrusted her tounge inside of me and I dug my fingers into her hair as I moaned loudly, not wanting her to stop as she picked up the pace. She dug her nails into my back to pull me closer as she went in deeper, making me moan louder.
   "F-fuck!" I moaned out, "I-I'm gonna cu-cum..!" She pulled out quickly and licked her lips.
   "You're gonna have to beg if you want to cum, dear," she said as she picked me up and sat down then sat me down on her lap. Before I could say anything, she was thrusting three fingers in and out of me quickly.
   "If you cum without begging I'll end up punishing you," she said as her warm breath hit my neck. I thought this was going go be easy but after a few seconds, she began to bite and suck on my neck and rub my clit with her free hand.
   "Fu-fuck!" I moaned as I felt my back arch. After a few seconds I ended up cumming without begging.
   "Aw~ Look who's gonna get punished," Yaomomo said, teasingly.

   I shot up in my bed as I breathed heavily. I eventually processed everything and I was slightly irritated that I didn't get to finish the wet dream, yet I couldn't believe I had just dreamed that my crush topped me and fucked me sensless. I felt my face flush once I noticed I was grinding against my blanket and I had clearly ending up cumming in my panties more than once.
   "God dammit," I thought as I burried my face into my pillow.

          -Momo's POV-
   "F-faster!" I moaned out as Jirou thrusted two fingers in and out of me roughly. It felt so damn good. I gripped the bed sheets tightly as she went faster and thrusted inside of me deeper. Once she added another finger, I felt my legs start to tremble.
   "Yaomomo."
   "Yaomomo!"
   "Momo!" That one woke me up. I shot up in bed only to see a red faced Jirou staring back at me. A few seconds later my face flushed red aswell and we both said the same thing at the same time.
   "I-I had a wet dream about you..!" We both said.
   "W-what?" Jirou said as she looked at me.
   "I-I had a wet dream about you..." I said quietly. Suddenly, Jirou pulled me into a kiss. I felt her tounge dip towards the back of my throat as she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off of me along with my panties. Almost instantly, she began to quickly rub my clit, making me moan within the kiss. She pulled away and began to lick and bite my neck which made me moan louder.

   That's when I remembered...we have dorms. Did me and Jirou care? No. We continued and she made me cum quite a few times. I couldn't walk for a few days after that but it was worth it.