32 - ಥ‿ಥ

Hahahahaha love you all!

Finally, it was the day of the surgery. I was nervous, so was Mic. thankfully I haven't been as stressed out as it was in the past week or so. But today was the worst, I've noticed it while cooking. I woke up to make breakfast and my hands were shaking like no other.

I walked into the bathroom to look myself in the mirror. I looked like complete crap. I sat there and noticed the stress of my face. After a bit Mic walked in after me.

"Good morning beautiful, ready to get this over with?" I look down, ready to cry. Being honest, I was scared, not only was a scared for me, but for the baby. Look back up in the mirror and looked at him sorrowfully.

"Oh," he gave me a hug from behind, "you'll be okay I promise, nothing's going to happen to you. I'll make sure of it." I opened his arms and walked away. I don't know if I can do this, the stress is too much, and, Leo. I still don't trust him, and I certainly don't trust him to do surgery on my child.

As soon as I was done cooking we ate in silence. Mic reached across the table and grabbed my hand. "There's no need to do this," he said, "I know you're hurting, but, we can get through this together. And I know you still have a strange feeling about this Leo doctor, but we have to trust him, especially if he's doing surgery on our baby. Don't focus on anything right now just relax. It'll be over in no time."

I looked at him. "I'm scared...Hizashi, I'm really scared. And I have a really bad feeling." A seed dropped from my hair and I looked down. "Y/N that's enough. I told you nothing will happen. And I PROMISE you that." I got up from the table and went to my room.

Mic woke me up an hour later saying we have to get ready. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I got dressed and went and waited in the car. I wasn't in the mood for talking I guess. He got in the car and started it. I looked out the window. Maybe this was the last time seeing this neighborhood...

We stopped at a stoplight a couple times. I counted as we went. I knew how many there were till we got to the hospital. The last one though, was the concerning one. I was looking out the window when I glanced at an alley. At first I thought I'd seen a guy, just standing there staring at me in a hoodie. But when I looked back, gone.

"Y/N?! Are you alright?" I quickly turned my head to him and looked down. Seeds had fallen out and I didn't even notice. I picked one up and examined it. "Yeah I'm fine, sorry." They were almost black, I've never seen them like this before. He glanced at me as we started going. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine!" I snapped at him. I quickly covered my mouth. "Sorry!" We pulled up slowly at the hospital. He turned the car off and looked at me. There were tears in his eyes. I felt a clog in my throat. "Y/N, you are the most amazing thing that happened to me. Not even me being born was as amazing. I want you to get through this as happy as can be. And I don't want your worrying. Please, I'm begging you, this one time. Please replace long enough for us to go in the and get everything done. I don't like seeing you like this"

I nodded my head and squeaked out a yes. He pulled me in for a hug and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I felt my self relax. I don't like being miserable, and I know he doesn't either. The least I can do is make him happy.

I smiled as we got out of the car. I grabbed his arm and walked in hand in hand. As we waited in the waiting room, he leaned his head on mine talking about the future with the baby.

I heard our names called. We got up and I looked at him. We walked to the room together. I put on a fake smile for Leo as we got through introduction and that. After, I got dressed and off to surgery I went.

They laid me on a bed and put in the IVs. Got a couple numbing shots, and then, they gave me gas. Usually they don't do it, but since sack wasn't broken yet, they'd have to break it and let everything drain before they could do anything. And if liquid got in my system, they didn't want me panicking causing muscles to tense. It took about 5 minutes for me to pass out.