Chapter 16

Heart's POV
I called Mr Robin to inform him  I was quitting my job to work for Mr Leo. I used my house phone to call Mr Robin to inform him I was quitting my job for Mr Leo. I dont think I want to see Mr Leo , I feel so humiliated and  ashamed beyond words , the best I could do was to get off the fucking contract by quitting .
" wait why ? What happened" Mr Robin said when I told him I will no longer work for Mr Leo .
" Its just I dont want to work for him anymore "I said .
"Heart , please tell me a valid reason why ? Did he do something to you?"He asked .
"No he didn't do anything , I just feel its a bit too much weight over my shoulder Mr Robin "I said . I didn't want to tell him about what had happened , he would sue him and press charges of rape and sexual assault and a compensation for all that ,that would cause a huge conflict that I dont want to be a part of , better just let it slide and play coy plus I dont have time to waste on court cases .
"Whatever you say dear , I will set you up on another job  , dont worry I will communicate with Mr Leo to inform him you have resigned , but incase you want to change your mind let me know , I will deposit into your account the pay for the days you have worked for him  " he said .
"Thank You Mr Robin "I replied.
" you are welcome " he said .
******************
Mr Robin never lets me down , he did get me another job , though the pay wasn't as high as Mr  Leo ' , it was to drive some teenage celebrity kids to an award show then an after party , then another job to drive some old rich couple . Before the week ended I had made some good money , schools were closing  very soon , plus I needed a vacation . I was thinking of going with Mighty to Miami , we have some sweet mommy daughter bonding by the beach .
I searched for the best hotel suite ,  near the beach , kid friendly , I dont want to take my daughter to some orgy suite eeww!    Somewhere kids too can enjoy , decency of course and the best , I found one suite , it was spacious  with  a tv , two bedrooms a bathtab, a spa , it had everything I wanted Mighty will love it . I booked a flight for us  we would be leaving in a just two days .
I went with my daughter for shopping for all we will need , her new swimming costumes , bikinis , sunscreen lotions  sunglasses ,  a new pink suitcase for Mighty  she specifically wanted one with Sofia the first image on it  and some hats . 
I couldn't stop thinking about  Nate's kiss , why did he kiss me? Well its not like it felt he meant anything , it was that friendly kiss , am not sure if I kissed him back it just happened so fast  unexpectedly , his lips were soft though and warm . Did he hurt his brother?  I hope not .
Mr Robin had informed me he had already  sent them an email that I resigned , they hadnt  replied back . He called me Camille , Camilla whatever the name was , he thought I was her , that must be the woman in the photo that was in the trash can . Poor guy going through a divorce , its tough for him , though am still upset about  what he did or attempted to rape me , but a part of me just wants to give him a hug and tell him no one will hurt him am not Camilla , am Heart Elorie , I know he didnt mean to hurt me , from  the look of shock he had on his face  when he came to reality  . I googled about him as much as I didnt want to , I found out some shit , he was married to Camilla , but he filed for a divorce  a year later , the same woman is with his bestman , his pictures were turning me on I couldnt stop thinking of the office scene  fuck stop !   He is still bitter she hurt him to a point his mind is playing games with him making him see things  but still I couldnt believe his twin brother kissed me.