Arc 3.16

Mei who was having a bad premonition since a while ago anxiously pacing at the main hall hoping that she wouldn't get to see her Master.

However, the moment she saw the said man unhurriedly walked in like this was his own house, she almost cried out loud.

I knew it! There was no way he wouldn't come!

Since it has already come to this she quickly strutted toward him to recount everything so that their stories matched.

She just left out the part where she and Young Master An talked--Ah, she also didn't forget to warn Two not to talk about this matter either.

After listening to her report, Muchen's face darkened, he coldly asked,"Where are they?"

Mei respectfully gestured,"This way Master."

Meanwhile, Lifan who hasn't realized what was going on yet was currently entertaining the guest or so to say it was one side entertaining.

The Luo guy talked while he listened. With just one glance, he knew that this guy was a lecherous person wanting to covet An Feiran's beauty.

His eyes were practically undressing him but Lifan still maintained a polite smile on his face.

"Xiao Ran, you may think that it is a bit too fast but my feelings for you is genuine so I hope that we could become a husband and wife!"

Lifan was about to reject him when in the next second he was given a fright by the system's announcement.

[Muchen is here.]Reported System.

Hearing this, Lifan was momentarily paused which made others think that he was stunned upon hearing the man's confession and this scene was precisely what Muchen saw upon entering.

Without further ado, Muche spoke in a chilling tone,"Who are you to confess to him?"

Lifan timely showed a shocked face thinking that he was hallucinating to see the object of his affection standing here.

He instinctively blurted out,"You-"

In return, Muchen slightly shook his head indicated for him not to reveal his identity to which Lifan abruptly stopped. But that didn't stop him from questioning the man who was not supposed to be here in his house!

"What are you doing here?" Asked Lifan with a bewilderment face.

Meanwhile, Luo Shun was furious when he suddenly heard the man's words so he turned around wanting to show his superiority. However, the moment he saw the man's appearance as well as his overwhelming aura, he couldn't get a single word out of his mouth. What's more, he even unconsciously stepped back out of fear.

Nevertheless, seeing that there was no joy on the beautiful ger's face upon seeing that man, he somehow gained some confidence.

He slightly struck out his chest then arrogantly said, "My name is Luo Shun, Eldest Young Master of the Luo family, Xiao Ran's fiance."

Muchen dangerously narrowed his pair of black phoenix eyes, he didn't even glance at his direction as he reconfirmed with Lifan,"Really?"

Seemingly to be scared by his thunderous face, Lifan's face went pale as he hurriedly explained,"Young Master Luo came to ask for my hand in marriage but I haven't agreed yet."

"Are you intending to accept his proposal?"

Lifan instantly replied without any hesitation,"No!"

Only hearing this did Muchen expressionlessly turned to look at Luo Shun, with a raised eyebrow he faintly said,"See? He rejects you."

Luo Shun's face has already long turned green when the two actually ignored him and the Ger even outright rejected him in front of another man.