Part 13: Bless You

Adrien's POV

Once we left the school I told Alya and Nino to go talk to Marinette's parents. I gave them a piece of paper that has directions to Master Fu's place.

Chloe and I headed off to his place. We stayed in the shadows because we know reporters are looking everywhere for me. We slip into Master Fu's place.

"Master Fu?" I call out after we enter the room.

"Adrien? What are you doing here? It's very dangerous for you to be here now that Hawk Moth knows your true identity!" He proclaims.

"I know but I was careful. We have to get Marinette back. It's time for us to end Hawk Moth!" I exclaim.

"Yes, we have to get the Ladybug miraculous back." Master Fu states.

"So, what's the plan?" Chloe asks.

"Right now it's just to wait until Nino and Alya get here. Then we decide what are next move is."I state.

"I just hope Marinette is alright." Chloe says sadly.

Alya's POV

Nino and I walk towards the bakery silently. I watch as a group of reporters are removed from the front of the bakery by some police officers.

Nino and I stay close to the side of the building while we wait for them to move.

We stand here for a good couple of minutes until they are finally gone. We make it to the front door and knock on the door since it is unusually locked. Tom comes up to door.

There are tear stains on his cheeks. We give him a sad smile as he opens the door.

"Alya and Nino, your here
because of Marinette, right?" Tom asks as we walk in.

He locks the door behind us.

"Yes. Chat Noir, I mean Adrien, sent us here." Nino answers.

He leads us up the stairs and into the living room. Where Sabine is sitting on the couch with a box of tissues in hand. She is watching the news. She turns to us and gives a sad smile. Tom sits down beside her and grabs her hand.

"We have come here to..." I start to say but is cut off by Sabine.

"Please, just tell us what Chat Noir said." She begged.

"Chat Noir, Queen Bee, Carapace, and Rena Rouge are going to do everything they can to get Marinette back to you safe and sound. I promise even if it's the last thing we do! We are going to stop Hawk Moth and get Marinette back!" I proclaim.

Sabine stands up and hugs me.
"Bless you! Please be safe and thank you!" She cries.

I huge back then Nino and I bid them farewell.
As we walk to the address Adrien gave us, I snuggle closer to Nino and look up at the now cloudy skies.

"We'll get her back!" Nino says.

"Yes, we will!"

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time and that the chapter is short. I've been busy with theatre. Also, having some writers block. So, if any of you have ideas please feel free to message me!
Anyhoo, I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment and like!