Chapter 27

The next morning Jisoo woke up still holding the raven. She couldn't help but smile and nuzzled her nose against Jennie's shoulder. A while later Jennie woke up as well and pulled Jisoo's arm even tighter around her and brought her hand up to her lips so she could kiss it. Jisoo smiled and placed a lingering kiss on Jennie's neck.

"I'm so happy you're here..." Jennie said softly.

"I was going crazy... I think I've made a trail on my living room floor with my pacing." Jisoo chuckled.

"I couldn't stay at home... I wasn't really thinking but I just wanted to be with you..." she continued gently.

Jennie turned in her arms and gazed lovingly into Jisoo's eyes.

"I'm so glad you came... I still can't believe you're really here..." she said tenderly and stroked Jisoo's cheek.

"There's no where else I'd rather be..." Jisoo said sincerely.

Jennie closed the gap between them and kissed her softly. Jisoo entangled her fingers in Jennie's soft raven hair and deepened the kiss. Jennie moaned into Jisoo's mouth when their tongues met and started to move slowly together. Jisoo's hand left Jennie's hair and made it's way down the raven's body till it found soft warm skin. Jennie moved so she came to lie on top of the brunette who let her free hand join the other and started to pull the raven's sweater up and over her head.

Jennie pulled them both up into a sitting position and quickly removed Jisoo's shirt as well before crashing their lips together again. The raven gasped in anticipation when she felt Jisoo unclasp her bra and seconds later Jisoo's hands found her breasts and Jennie moaned loudly into the other woman's mouth.

"God Jisoo..." she gasped as Jisoo's mouth left her own and started to lick and kiss along her jawline down to her neck.

Jennie fumbled with the clasp on Jisoo's bra, desperately wanting to touch her. As soon as the clasp opened Jennie quickly removed the interfering item and let her hands find soft warm flesh. Jisoo gasped when Jennie's hands started to explore and she pushed the other woman down on the bed before repositioning herself so she was on top of the raven wasting no time in connecting their lips again. Jennie felt a flood of wetness between her legs as her breast collided with Jisoo's, it was incredibly sexy and she was marvelled by how incredibly turned on she'd become by it.

One of Jisoo's legs found it's way in between Jennie's and she pushed her thigh up against the raven's core. Jennie broke the kiss and panted violently when Jisoo continued to push against her and at the same time her hand was teasing her breast. They were definitely wearing too much clothes, she needed the brunette closer...

Her hands moved down to the hem of Jisoo's jeans and she started working with the button which was extremely hard in the position she was in and with Jisoo thrusting against her. Jisoo slowed down and slided off the raven in order to remove their last pieces of clothing. Jennie assisted eagerly and as soon as both their pants were off along with their underwear Jennie pulled the other woman on top of her again and kissed her deeply.

Her hands were moving all over Jisoo's body and Jisoo nudged Jennie's legs apart and slipped her own thigh in between, just like she had earlier but now there wasn't anything in the way. Jennie moaned when Jisoo's bare thigh pressed against her center and she started to grind her hips to met Jisoo's movement, desperate for more pressure.

Jisoo's tongue swirled around with Jennie's in a very heated kiss while their grinding against each other increased. Jisoo's thigh was wet from rubbing against Jennie's center and she felt a pounding between her own legs. Never breaking the kiss she changed their positions slightly so she was straddling Jennie's left thigh and gasped when she finally gained some pressure against her acing center. Needing more she broke the kiss and altered their positions again. She pulled Jennie's right leg over her own left and moved even closer until her center collided with Jennie's sending a jolt of pleasure through both women. Jennie threw her head back against the pillow and closed her eyes as her hips started to move frantically, grinding her center hard against Jisoo's who me her every thrust.