Chapter 29

The next couple of days they spent in Seoul, Jennie had debated whether or not to go back to Busan to get some more stuff but she really could deal with seeing Kai so she decided to deal with that later. She had a bag of clothes and she'd bought some new items too.

Other than the storm cloud constantly hanging over her head things were good. Being with Jisoo made her so happy and when they were together it was like nothing else in the world mattered.

Of course Jennie knew she was postponing the inevitable but she had no idea how to even begin having that conversation with her father... She wanted to postpone it as much as she possibly could but she knew she should deal with it sooner rather than later. Also, Jisoo was going back to work next week and Jennie had another week left before she had to return to work which she dreaded cause work was in Busan. She couldn't stay with Jisoo any longer once she had to go back to work and she had no idea how she was going to fix the living situation back home. Staying at her and Kai's house was out of the question that much she knew.

"What are you thinking about?" Jisoo asked softly as she wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and hugged her from behind.

Jennie was standing by the living room window looking out over the city while she was deep in thoughts. She instantly relaxed in Jisoo's arms and put her hands on the other woman's forearms and stroked her skin.

"I was just thinking about how I have to return home soon... and I really don't want that..." she answered.

"I know... I wish you could stay here but I know you can't..." Jisoo said.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking about a lot of practical things you know, like where I'm gonna live and I have to talk to Kai about the house but I sooo don't want to." Jennie admitted.

"I wish there was something I could do." Jisoo said and kissed her cheek.

"You're already doing so much Jisoo." Jennie said and turned around in Jisoo's arms.

She met her eyes and just looked into those beautiful brown eyes for a moment. She leaned forward and captured the brunette's lips with her own and kissed her softly. She slowly pulled back and met Jisoo's eyes again.

"They're still at the cabin right?" Jennie asked referring to her father and Dara.

"Yes, mom said they would stay for at least another week. Are you thinking about going up there to talk to Jiyong? Cause if you do I want to be there." Jiyong said.

"I am thinking about that and I really want you there, I do, but I have to do this alone. I know how he's going to react and I don't want to put you through that." Jennie said.

"I don't like the thought of you having to do this alone Jennie..." Jisoo said sincerely.

"At least let me follow you to Jeju, I can't stay here while you're about to do one of the hardest thing you'll ever have to do. I can't..." Jisoo pleaded.

"Okay." Jennie said and kissed her again.

"I'm gonna call dad."

Jisoo nodded and gave the raven another kiss before she let her go.

Jennie went to get her phone from the kitchen and then returned to the living room with the device close to her ear. Her heart was beating so fast and she was so nervous she thought she would start to cry the second she heard her fathers voice on the other side of the line.

"Dad? Hi it's me." she said, trying to keep a steady voice.

"Jennie, hello sweetheart. Is everything okay?" he asked.