✨Wedding (Part-II):Run Away?✨

"Be the love you never received

"Be the love you never received."

-Rune Cazuli

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

As we reached his new home, Nicholas left me alone in this big house.

The house was really beautiful. I looked at painting hanging on the wall. One of my hobby was drawing. I sold many paintings of mine through Lizzy. A maid, Mia showed my our room,"This will be your room. If you need anything then call me. Now take this dress. This is from ma'am". I nodded my head and took a red coloured dress which I had to wear, from her hand. She left giving me privacy.

The room was beautiful and really big. I liked the design of the room. I changed into my new dress and waited for him.

One hour, two hours. 3 hours later, Mia came and asked me to take dinner but refused to. I felt so sleepy and darkness came into my eyes.

I woke up as I was being shaken. I woke up rubbing my eyes and found Nicholas in front of me. I was going to ask if he was hungry or not. But I was stopped by his cold and angry voice, "Who allow you to sleep on my bed? Did I give you permission?". I nodded in no. He grabbed my hand and then ordered," Then get out from my room. I don't want to see your face".

He dragged me towards the door. I tried to stop him. He stopped and threw me out of his room. I slapped the door many time requesting him to opened the door. But he didn't opened it. I placed my back against the door and closed my eyes hugging myself.

Next day, I woke up hearing the chirping of birds. Mia would came at 10 o' clock. That meant I had to cook breakfast myself. I stood up and touched the door and unexpectedly found it unlocked. I silently entered into the room and took my outfits for my college and went to an another room. I took a shower and changed into that room.

I went to kitchen and lost in it. Its really beautiful. I found some ingredients of making pancake. I made pancake which was totally burnt. Not only the pancake burnt, I burnt my hand too. "I don't think that I can do anything. I'm totally useless", i cursed myself.