Chapter 17 : A plan?

*[Louis POV]*

Wow, I didn't expect that come out from Harry's mouth. I expected it to come a little later, but I gotta say I'm still in shock. Niall surprisingly was quiet over the car ride, and helped out willingly to get the groceries, and Harry.. he was just silent, and made no attempt of talking. I tried asking him about it, but he told me he was fine, and was just thinking about some things.

Things like him talking about his own life. Something I've been waiting for in months; Ever since I met him. This time it looked like he actually wanted to tell us. He didn't even flinch when he said it, which was a good thing too.. I guess. Though, I can't help but wonder what he's going to think of me when I say things about my past.

He might be conflicted, or even hate me.. or even both. Something bad might happen, I know it would... It always does. a squeeze went on my shoulder, abruptly snapping me out of my thoughts. "Let's go in Lou." Liam said with a smile. I sighed, and nodded while carrying in the rest of the bags. "Something happened Louis?" he suddenly asked while we took out the groceries and put them in separate cupboards.

"I have to tell him.." I swallowed a thick lump on my throat. "about me.." Liam soothed my back to try to calm me down. And to my surprise it actually worked. "Louis, you know he won't hate you." Liam protested. I can literally feel anger boiling up inside me. "But Liam, you don't know that... I'm a freak.. a freak.." tears started welling up in my eyes, and I broke down feeling Liam's strong arms around my shoulders. "It'll be okay Lou.. it'll be okay.." he said soothingly.

*~Liam POV~*

Wow, I thought to myself. Louis the prankster, the supposed emotionless boy is sobbing right infront of me. How the hell can that even happen? I mean sure people cry at times like this, but not Louis.. Louis doesn't cry unless it really got to him... times like this. Does it really hurt that much to say who you truly are? Louis.. he wasn't like this before... it's came in as pretty new to me.

Did it really hurt for him to finally confront Harry about his past? It doesn't happen unless.. No, it couldn't be... could it? Louis was now a bit relaxed, but his eyes were puffy from crying. "Louis.." I bit my lip as his blue gaze lowered to mine. He remained silent as he listened in for the rest of the sentence. "Do you fancy Harry?" His eyes widened in surprise, and a gasp erupted from the back of his throat.

"N-No.." he mumbled akwardly while standing himself up, and pulling me along with him. I cocked a challenging eyebrow. "You sure Lou? Cause I'm sure you were heated up this morning with that... long silence." I sniggered just a bit. His face turned red, and he banged lightly on the shiny counter-top. "Fine.. you got me.. I do.." he whispered silently while covering his face. "Then why don't you tell him?" I asked a bit curious.

"It's because he's straight Liam... he's straight!" he spat while trying to get away from me. I grabbed his shoulder, and he halted. "Did you ask him if he was?" he shook his head. "Then why-- " "It's because he's always flirting with girls.. any blind man can tell that he loves girls... you should've seen it, when some fans welcomed us, he was basically eye raping them!" My brows knitted together.

This morning it didn't even seem like that all. Harry showed complete and utter disappointment when Louis was about to go with Nialler.. but I guess I'm wrong?

**Zayn POV**

"you should've seen it, when some fans welcomed us, he was basically eye raping them!" Louis half-screamed while getting the hell away from Liam. I came in when I heard Louis' door snap shut, and Liam gave me a look.. I know that look. "So I'm guessing Louis has a crush on a certain 'someone' and he's being a chicken because he thinks that he's straight?" Liam nodded; almost astonished by my mind-reading skills.

I sighed disappointingly, and leaned on the kitchen counter where Lou's hands made an obvious dent. "Didn't seem like that though." I shrugged while pulling out a cigarette, and lighting it. Liam being the daddy he is, scrutinized on the cigarette, and chucked it as father than my eyes can see.. which is about.. roughly 3 blocks. I rolled my eyes, while crossing my arms. "So what do we do?" I asked him.

"Don't I get a part on this?" Niall suddenly asked while coming out from the shadows. Funny, I don't remember him being there... or being a ninja.. wierd. Liam snorted as he read my mind. "How long were you there Nialler?" Liam asked curiously. "Er.. the whole time?" his words sounded like a question. We were laughing at this point, and we pulled him in on a 'manly' hug. "So.. operation get-them-together is a go?" I raised an eyebrow questioningly.

Before they gave me a nod of approval, Louis' voice echoed through our sound-range. "Try that and you die." he threatened, and with that we sighed and I decided that we'd go to a little trip.. to a certain blind spot where Louis can't either hear us or see us.. it's shiny knob glinted, and I let the lads go in before me. They groaned while seeing the furniture. "Um.. I like what you've done with the place?" Liam chuckled while sitting his bum on the toilet seat. For those who didn't get the hint.. we're in the bathroom.

-|Niall POV|-

"Yeah, and I love the decor!" I gushed sarcastically while fiddling around with the washroom mint and popping it into my mouth. Zayn sighed, and slapped my arm. It sizzled by his massive strenght. "Ow." I spat while rubbing on the sore spot. "So how do we do this?" I asked while shoving 5 more in my mouth. "Well, we can set up some kind of date thing, and let them be alone.. and such." Liam suggested.

"Um Li.." Zayn sighed "This isn't some kind of romantic cliche movie you know?" Liam groaned, and huffed silently. "And I don't suppose you got an even better plan?" I said flat-out. Zayn nodded with a smile. "We'll just have to pay attention everyday, and try to manipulate it in our favour." His plan is so stupid, yet so perfect. "GENIUS!" I screamed while jumping on him. Liam joined us also, and started tickling Zayn.

"GUYS STOP!!" he gasped between laughs. We took our hands off him, and sat in one of the sofas. Zayn fixed up his hair, and took the spot next to me. He stared at his watch, and it looked like he was counting down. "3... 2... 1" the door opened in an instant to discover the angry Louis. "What the hell were you guys doing there!?!?" he huffed angrily with his nose flaring fumes. We shrugged, and started preparing for dinner seeing as we're over-using our stay here.

When we were done, Harry came over the dining room with such a blank look on his face. None of us said anything, because  we were fully aware that the seriousness is just about to begin.

__________________________________________________________________________

So yeah, I sorta wanted to add some things like the Lilo moment and use the 3 idiots who were present in 98% of these chapters, and barely got any POV's... Hope you enjoyed the chapter, and please vote/comment/fan Thanks I'd very much appreciate it if you'd do me this favour :D!

And with this, I get more time to plan for the long chapter next Friday :) ... or earlier depending on my mood, and how life is... !!

~Cam xoxo