AUTHORS NOTE - MUST READ!

Hey guys, it's me! ... obvs.

So I have something very important to share with you. I will be entering my story One of the Misfits into the Watty Awards 2014 this year, and in order for me to do so I will sadly have to put this story on a temporay hold.

DO NOT PANIC, IT WON'T BE FOR LONG! 

It will only be fore a few weeks so I can finish the story and not have it tamper with the updates that you get already. As soon as it's finished, you shall be getting more regular updates... hopefully around 2 a week.

Please don't remove this story from your library, as I said it will only be on hold temporarily.

If you would like something else to read that is also of my works, check out the story I'm putting this on a quick hold for. It's called One of the Misfits as stated at the beginning of this authors note, and it's a fanfiction of the British E4 series 'Misfits'. If you haven't seen the series, check that out also, because it is seriously amazing.

*Shamelessely promotes own story*
Here's the description, if you're interested; 
A group of six young offenders who get stuck with community service get struck by a bolt of lightning during a storm, and begin to develop a variety of superpowers. Follow Rose and her fellow 5 offenders as they embark different adventures that follow action, drama, romance, science-fiction and dark comedy. 

I will see you guys in a couple of weeks, with a hella long chapter for you to read as a sorry. I love you guys, and I thank you all for understanding.

LOVE, SaskiaRose xxxxxxxxx

P.s. BANNER TO THE SIDE!

P.s.s. I have to get my baby tooth ripped out in a month, and I'm terrified. Yes, I'm 15 and still have baby teeth. Problemo? X