When He Meets Your Ex

(Requested by sunshinejjk and Jillianmrls)

TAKE NOTE :

» (B/N) = Boy's Name (You can use any name of a guy you want! :D)

Date created : July 25, 2019

Date edited : July 26, 2019 (re-adjust some parts of this scenario)

...

"Oh man!!"

What a joy, I didn't know it's going to rain today and the weather reporter didn't mention any signs of rain when I watched TV this morning.

It's either I didn't hear the rest of the report because I was on hurry or maybe the weather report was updated late.

I sighed and here I am, getting showered by the rain and I forget to prepare my foldable umbrella like I usually do.

So much for going to the mall to buy a new Volume of my favorite manga series which happens to be available there.

I decided to make a run for it through the streets but I'm also making sure that I don't slip because of the rain puddles.

But deciding on that choice went wrong when I accidentally slipped and fell on my butt.

"O-Oww..."

"Hey, you alright?"

The person who found me tried to help me so I took it and got up eventually from the ground.

"Thank-"

Then the moment I looked up to see who I bumped into, my eyes slightly widened and I think my world around me just stopped spinning.

The person right in front of me was (B/N)(L/N), my ex-boyfriend, just seeing him at this very moment after so long made my mood turn blue.

I met him during my middle school days (A/N: Yeah, at that time, you're studying at Aldera Junior high - where Izuku and Bakugou used to study for Junior High) and got to know each other very smoothly which automatically made us friends.

After one or maybe one and a half year before my second year of middle school came, he ended up confessing his feelings to me during my birthday.

From that time, he made my life whole and happy but our relationship didn't last for more than year.

It lasted for only seven months and two weeks.

'H-Huh...', I thought and felt speechless.

(B/N), on the other hand, was shocked to see my presence as well and couldn't utter a single word for a few seconds.

But after some time, I can see a smile forming on his lips.

"(Y/N)...it's really you", (B/N) said and decided to take a step closer with his umbrella, "It's been so long since middle school and-Oh, you're all soaked!".

I took a step back and frowned from the warm greeting that I used to love so much but not anymore.

"Yeah, it's been a while and why do you care, huh?"

My voice had a hint of disinterest and annoyance and that made (B/N) flinch. (A/N : (Y/N) used Savage, (B/N) flinched! // SLAPS)

Seriously, first I was caught in the rain and now I meet my ex-boyfriend here in the rain.

What's next, the raindrops falling from the sky will turn into slices of pizza?