The Mikaelson's

~~~Katherine's Pov~~~
I was walking around Mystic Falls with Rosabelle held on my hip looking around at her new home. I smiled at her as she rambled on about the things she saw around her, it was adorable. But I guess by some cruel twist of fate a very cruel twist of fate, that I just had to have run in with the Mikaelson's just when I became a mother again. "Hello love." I completely tensed up as I put Rosa down and held her hand in mine, I knew there was absolutely no chance for me to get out of here without Rosa getting hurt or being scared. Turning around I saw the one person I hate most of all, Klaus Mikaelson, standing there with that stupid smile on his face. "And who's this little love hmm?" Klaus asked while he crouched down to Rosa's height so he could look at her.

"This is my daughter Rosabelle." Klaus looked from Rosabelle to me with a small smile, almost a real one. "It's wonderful being a parent, isn't it Katerina?" I just stiffly nodded my head while Rosa moved from behind me to stand in front of me. Klaus gently brushed a piece of Rosa's hair behind her ear while he smiled at her. "You look just around the same age as my daughter, her names Hope." "She won't look like this much longer." Klaus looked at me confused about the situation while Rosa just giggled at his face cutely. "Did you know that there's a different type of vampire from us, they call themselves the cold ones." "Ah yes, their kind was an accidental experiment of mine." I leaned my head foreword a bit to tell Klaus to continue while I lifted Rosabelle up in my arms because she was starting to make grabby hands at me.

"One day I was looking for a way for us vampires not to burn in the sunlight and to be harder to kill. So I found a man, a really weak one, and invited him to live in the home I was currently living in, tired of his dirty village he excepted. Later I turned him into a vampire and kept him close, even though he was obviously loyal to me. After that I had a witch friend of mine start looking for loopholes in the spell, and they found several. I let them do what they need to do with him and by the time they were done I reailzed we had created a completely new species of vampire. And it wasn't useful whatsoever, for one thing instead of burning in sunlight he sparkled, and yes he was harder to kill (I actually didn't figure out how to kill him yet) or at least hurt, but his skin was as hard as stone and as cold as ice. If anything it just made the vampire kind more noticeable, oh and he also had some type of magic gift. You see, I pretended to have romantic feelings for him, and he was completely besotted with me, so when he found out the truth he was heartbroken. I never expected him to be strong enough to escape or be able to infect others, but he did. It's sad really, I actually missed him a little....you see, Aro and I understood each other."

After he had explained what he did to this Aro guy, I can only imagine that somehow during the experiment they also found a way for Aro to have children. And that's how Rosa's father got her mother pregnant with her and her twin sister, I think her mother named her sister Renesmee? But I really don't care about the hoe because one: she hurt my baby, two: she's spoiled and everyone loves her yet she always wants more from them so she can be happy, and three: who the heck in their right mind thinks that some dude stalking her is romantic and then when he leaves her almost gets herself killed and then falls in love with her best friend, only to not love him enough and marries her stalker at eighteen, to only get immediately knocked up.

So yeah, I hate Bella Swan, well Bella Swan Cullen with everything I got. She's too stupid for her own good. But if I ever meet this Rosalie girl, I might just hug her for being Rosa's mother and protecting her from her real one. "Klaus did you know that cold ones could have children?" Shocked by the news I got my answer from Klaus, which was he obviously didn't. "No Katerina, I didn't." I tilted my head in Rosabelle's direction from her place in my arms. "Rosabelle's father managed to get her mother pregnant with her and her twin sister." Klaus raised an eyebrow at me while he held out his arms. "May I hold her?" My grip on Rosabelle tightened and I repositioned her so she was still comfortable. I knew that there was a very strong chance Klaus would catch us if I ran. But if I was smart, I could at least run around different objects to slow him down.

"Nik might be a monster, but he would never hurt a child." Said Rebekah who walked up behind Klaus with Elijah. I sighed before slowly handing Rosabelle over to Klaus. "Hello Katerina." I looked at Elijah and slightly smiled at him, he was always secretly my favorite Mikaelson. I turned my gaze back to Klaus and Rosabelle who were chatting happily together. Well Rosa was doing all the talking and Klaus just smiled at her. That's when this girl with brown hair came up and stood next to Klaus. "Hey Klaus- oh, whose this?" "Who are you?" She turned gaze at me and looked cautious before moving closer to Klaus and Elijah. "I'm Hayley, Hayley Marshall." I went over to Klaus and took my very confused daughter out of his arms and smiled when she pouted at me. "Katherine Pierce, and this is my daughter Rosabelle Cullen Petrova." "No Cullen!" Rosabelle cutely cheered while holding up her little fists in the air, a look of determination on her face.

I just smiled at her and rubbed our noses together. "Your right you aren't a Cullen anymore." "Can I hold her?" I looked at the girl I just met, her name was Hayley right? I looked at Rosa and she reached her hand up to my cheek and showed me an image that looked like a thumbs up. I gave Rosa to Hayley, who started cooing at her like she was a baby. "Maybe you can meet my daughter Hope and you two can be friends. Can she come over tomorrow?" "I don't think that's a good idea Hayley." Klaus told her while I agreed with him, children might be present but I know there is a very high chance I won't last half an hour in that house. Especially if Rebekah gets mad with me, the only reason there hasn't been a fight between us is because she's been to busy staring at Rosa with a longing look in her eyes. "Klaus, Hope needs friends her age, and she actually pretty lonely. And Katherine I'm pretty sure you want Rosabelle to have friends too right?" No matter how much I hated it, Hayley was right, Rosa needs friends her age, she can't be a momma's girl forever. "We'll be there tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys, what did you think about this chapter, and do you think Hope and Rosabelle will be friends? Or not.

Bye guys 💖