....She Needs You....

JIHYO

Please come over. Just ask Momo where I live   Thanks——

SANA

The walk to Momos house was scary. I tried not to think. I felt bad for what I did. I deserved to be yelled at.

The thought of no more Jihyo ate away at me every second I thought about her. She meant everything to me and now I ruined it because of her past. The stuff I did wasn't in the past it was real time. I cheated on her and could never come back from it.
————

JIHYO

I heard the light knocks on the door that I've been waiting for all night. I quickly got up in all my anger and opened the door.

She smiled at me then stepped in.

"Hi" I motioned to the couch and we sat together.

"Drink?" She shook her head but asked for some water instead.

"So how's the training been"

"Its been ok. It's hard but I really like my members so it makes it easier." Sana always made stuff easier.

"I'm happy for you. You'll do great."

"Thank you"

"So where's Sana?"     

"Don't know. Don't care"

"Why?" I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Because she cheated on me" she looked at me and frowned. "That's not good. With who?"

"Jeongyeon" I'd never forgive Jeongyeon for what she did.

"It'll be ok." Her soft hand grabbed mine.

"I was surprised you asked me over."

"I just needed something to get my mind of things. I tried Mina but then Sana came w—"

"Shh. Your trying to forget right?" I nodded at her. She held me close as I was on the edge of tears.

"Stay the night. Please" She looked at the time.
"Ok"
————

SANA

I walked in. The person to open the door was Nayeon which meant Jeongyeon was around.

"Sana...did it go well?" I shook my head. I walked past her and locked eyes with Jeongyeon. She took a sip of beer then motioned me to her.

I turned away. Mina was with chae and Momo with Dahyun. There was no spot for me anymore. I was out of place.

"I'm going to bed." I started to walk away.

"Don't leave" Jeongyeon grabbed my wrist.

"I don't want to stay up"     

"Sana come on"

"No" her arms found there way around me.

"Jeongyeon. I said no. Jihyo didn't take it well and now I feel destroyed because I built something up with you. I'm not looking to build it up anymore ok. Just friends"

"Why, you didn't hear the news" I looked at everyone.

"What?" Jeongyeon pulled me to her seat.

"Tzuyu went to Jihyos house. It was a sudden text she got."

"Why did she go!" I hit Jeongyeon in the arm.

"Hey...maybe she can figure a way out so Jihyo forgives you. Or the two have sex and I guess it makes you even."

"That's not fucking good Jeongyeon!" I couldn't believe that's how Jihyo was going to handle the situation.

"Who cares she's a fucking reck anyways. You always knew that Sana" 

"You don't know what a good person she was to me."

"So what she's not now so give up."
————

I didn't give up. I ran and ran until I was at her door.

I gave it a twist. The door opened. I was terrified to think of what would come on the other side.

She was asleep in Tzuyus arms. Tzuyu looked at me with a worried look on her face.

"She needs you"