Sylvia-Danchou and the SnK Cast prt. 4

Friend: Oh my god, Sylvia. When are you going to open the request box again?!

Me: Errr...I'm kinda busy at the moment...

Friend: Fine. Call me when things get heated. Ciao baby *flies away*

**

Eren: Sylvia? Why are you so gloomy?

Sylvia: I'm getting depressed by rejecting or neglecting requests from my Trainees. Honestly, I love taking requests and doing them, but because of my busy schedule, I can't grant them all...And I somehow disappoint most of my Trainees.

Levi: Then why not choose?

Sylvia: Come on, Levi. Have more spice. I can't just go like, "you, Trainee with that username. Tell me what you want". *djinni hands*

Eren: Hold up a contest.

Levi: Now that's just-

Sylvia: a beautiful idea, Eren. *hugs him*

Levi: oh come on, you're not really going to-

Sylvia: Attention Trainees of all sizes, genders and age! Your Danchou has something special!

Levi: She's really doing it, I can't believe it.

Sylvia: I'll be holding up a contest this time! Anyone can enter! Well, those who want to, of course.

And what contest might this be, Danchou?

A CONTEST WHERE THE PARTICIPANTS, that is you, WILL HAVE TO CREATE A MASTERPIECE.

AND WHAT IS THIS MASTERPIECE THAT YOU SPEAK OF?!

ANYTHING THAT HAS ME IN IT!!

Eren: You love yourself too much.

Sylvia: IT CAN BE A DRAWING, A FANFICTION, ANYTHING! AS LONG AS THERE'S THE DANCHOU, me, IN IT!

NOW WHAT ARE THE PRIZES???

1st Place ★彡 Shall receive a fanart (made by me) of their OC or favorite SnK character and 5 SnKxReaders Request granted!

2nd Place ★彡 Shall receive 3 SnKxReaders request granted!

3rd Place ★彡 Shall receive 1 SnKxReaders request granted!

But Danchou! Where's our reference picture or data?

Simply make use of my Author's Notes, comments and profile picture in my Wattpad Account or Facebook account!

Where will you submit? You can post it on your blog! Your DeviantArt! Your Tumblr! Or PM me on facebook! Just make sure to have #TheDanchousContestEntry

Deadline of submission shall be December 1! So you have plenty of time to submit! Make sure you PM me in this account about your entry and send a link!

YES! SO I HOPE A LOT OF MY TRAINEES WOULD PARTICIPATE! You do want this story to progress, right? Right! THE DANCHOU'S A-WAITIN'!

UNTIL THEN, BE HUMANITY'S HOPE, TRAINEES!

SYLVIA-DANCHOU IS OUT, PEACE!

Levi: I still can't believe she's doing this...