➪2

~

~

[2nd person]

You walked into your new school. A few looks got shot at you with others whispering to eachother.

"Hey, isn't that the Black Dove?"
"Yeah, it looks like her"
"Well what's she doing here?"
"Couldn't tell ya,"

That's the name you had obtained through your matches, The Black Dove, you were beauty hiding your monstrous power able to overcome anything that stood in your way. You didn't want any trouble, so you simply walked past them, giving a small death glare as you did. You hated that name, it reminded you of your team and how naïve they were to believe they could win with so little effort.

You just carried on walking, still getting stares along the way. Your classroom was 1-5, the one for college prep students. You didn't just have skill, you had brains too, you were pretty amazing to be honest.

As soon as you walked into the classroom all eyes were on you.
"Ah, miss L/n, please introduce yourself to everyone" your teacher said,
"Hey, Y/n L/n" you look towards the rest of the class,
"Is that it?" the teacher looks at you awkwardly awaiting a little more.
"If I stopped talking then doesn't that mean I'm done?"
"O-of course please sit yourself on the second seat in the back row" even your teacher seemed to be scared of you, you weren't that surprised, you get that reaction a lot when you first meet people.

"Heyyyyyy" a short looking girl sat next to you, she had a black bob accompanied by bright green eyes, however she also looked like she should be in middle school still, she had a baby face and some balls if she thinks your going to act nicely towards someone you have never met.

You just looked at her, stared into her soul even, you didn't need to say any words to scare her but she carried on.
"My name is Akiko Takahashi, what's yours?" she had a stupid grin with a tooth gap, which was, in a way, rather cute.

"If you weren't listening when I said it then it sucks to be you 'cause I'm not saying it again"
"Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" she stated in reply
You ignored her, you had given up on making friends as you knew they would end up the same as the others, jealous of you and your talents.

Just 10 minutes later she leaned over to you, " Hey, wanna be friends?"
"If it will make you shut up"
"Great, we're friends then" she exclaimed, a warm smile on her face, making you grin slightly to yourself.

~🔪~

(A/n) - Aight homies that's the end of this part i'm so done with school even though we finished a week ago but still i cri. If you didn't enjoy it then please feel free to go shove your head down a toilet and find a story you do like instead of wasting your time with mine, heh.

    Edited ✔︎

Edited ✔︎✔︎